1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Zeus wrote:GB MODELS : 1/43rd scale Code 3 diecast (built model or loose decals)
• NO ORDER # - 'Plain White version' : Code 1, Limited to 100 only!
(Plain White International spec left hand drive car with tarmac wheels, but no wheelfans)
Sorry to rub it in again guys, but GOT!... Rolling Eyes

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 WhiteClarion1336_zpscc8394c6
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Zeus wrote: GROUP B RALLY MODELS : 1/43rd scale Code 3 diecast (built model or loose decals)
• GBRM011 - 1986 Rally New Zealand - Teesdale / Horne - 'Repco' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM012 - 1992 European Rallycross Championship Winner - Gollop - 'Silkolene' : Limited to 10 built models only!
• GBRM013 - 1992 Rally Canárias - Capdevila - ‘Camel' : Decal or built model options - no limit!
• GBRM014 - 1991 British Rallycross Championship Winner - Gollop - 'Silkolene' : Limited to 50 built models only!
• GBRM017 - 1992 Rally Canárias - Alonso - 'Marlboro' : Two versions, both limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM018 - 1986 Lombard RAC Rally - Teesdale / Horne - 'Repco' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM019 - 1990 European Rallycross - Eklund - ‘Camel' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM021 - 1987 British / European Rallycross - Gollop - ‘Mobil' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM026 - 1988 Spanish Rally Championship - Capdevila - ‘Tenerife’ : Decal or built model options - no limit!
This section needs updating I reckon - Rutherford / Fielding, Wood, Pretel, Bratlie... Rolling Eyes
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  newt5550 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Cowley wrote:
Zeus wrote:GB MODELS : 1/43rd scale Code 3 diecast (built model or loose decals)
• NO ORDER # - 'Plain White version' : Code 1, Limited to 100 only!
(Plain White International spec left hand drive car with tarmac wheels, but no wheelfans)
Sorry to rub it in again guys, but GOT!... Rolling Eyes

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 WhiteClarion1336_zpscc8394c6


Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not jealous at all Razz
newt5550
newt5550

Posts : 6272
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 50
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Cowley wrote:
Zeus wrote:GB MODELS : 1/43rd scale Code 3 diecast (built model or loose decals)
• NO ORDER # - 'Plain White version' : Code 1, Limited to 100 only!
(Plain White International spec left hand drive car with tarmac wheels, but no wheelfans)
Sorry to rub it in again guys, but GOT!... Rolling Eyes

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 WhiteClarion1336_zpscc8394c6

Cool
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Cowley wrote:
Zeus wrote: GROUP B RALLY MODELS : 1/43rd scale Code 3 diecast (built model or loose decals)
• GBRM011 - 1986 Rally New Zealand - Teesdale / Horne - 'Repco' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM012 - 1992 European Rallycross Championship Winner - Gollop - 'Silkolene' : Limited to 10 built models only!
• GBRM013 - 1992 Rally Canárias - Capdevila - ‘Camel' : Decal or built model options - no limit!
• GBRM014 - 1991 British Rallycross Championship Winner - Gollop - 'Silkolene' : Limited to 50 built models only!
• GBRM017 - 1992 Rally Canárias - Alonso - 'Marlboro' : Two versions, both limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM018 - 1986 Lombard RAC Rally - Teesdale / Horne - 'Repco' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM019 - 1990 European Rallycross - Eklund - ‘Camel' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM021 - 1987 British / European Rallycross - Gollop - ‘Mobil' : Limited to 20 built models only, OR decals!
• GBRM026 - 1988 Spanish Rally Championship - Capdevila - ‘Tenerife’ : Decal or built model options - no limit!
This section needs updating I reckon - Rutherford / Fielding, Wood, Pretel, Bratlie... Rolling Eyes

Agreed will sort it in the week Wink
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Cheers buddy - I wasn't nagging, honest! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Updated partially need Vitors order numbers Wink

Plus maybe a biggerstaff forum model Laughing
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Updated with BWModels Cool
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Updated with Teesdale car being issued
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  newt5550 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 am

You need Andy@rallymodels new releases added Dave Wink 
GB78 Rob Lawrance, Woodpecker stages
GB77 Steven Sofroniou, Agbo stages
newt5550
newt5550

Posts : 6272
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 50
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 am

newt5550 wrote:You need Andy@rallymodels new releases added Dave Wink 
GB78 Rob Lawrance, Woodpecker stages
GB77 Steven Sofroniou, Agbo stages
Laughing I do indeed
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Added
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Many thanks for the constant updates Dave - you're doing a sterling job! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Cowley wrote:Many thanks for the constant updates Dave - you're doing a sterling job! Wink
No prob, not as if I got no time Laughing Please can you try & get Vitor's order no's for missing ones Wink ?
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Will do chap! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:16 pm

The genesis http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=2960
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Wow mate, that does indeed take me back, but I'd never have thought it was almost 11 years ago! Shocked That is scary indeed...

Interesting to see how few Code 3s were available at the time though - ONLY THREE!!!!!!! Shocked Andy's 2002 Price car, and both of XAVS' Bolton and Gillanders cars, and that's it! How times have changed hey?
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Juha on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

If the Genesis was the work of Captain Chaos, does that mean you'd end up in a Land of Confusion? lol!
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Cowley on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:18 pm

lol! 

I'd forgotten about the video that went with that track Juha - it was full of classic Spitting Image work!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU9lv_WqK6k
Cowley
Cowley

Posts : 3952
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Juha wrote:If the Genesis was the work of Captain Chaos, does that mean you'd end up in a Land of Confusion? lol!
Very good Juha, I didnt expect No reply At All lol! 
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Cowley wrote:Wow mate, that does indeed take me back, but I'd never have thought it was almost 11 years ago! Shocked That is scary indeed...

Interesting to see how few Code 3s were available at the time though - ONLY THREE!!!!!!! Shocked Andy's 2002 Price car, and both of XAVS' Bolton and Gillanders cars, and that's it! How times have changed hey?
I know, if only I'd have bought the Price car then Rolling Eyes Have the rest all on Skid/Ixo bases apart from the GPM prototype of course
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Cowley wrote:lol! 

I'd forgotten about the video that went with that track Juha - it was full of classic Spitting Image work!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU9lv_WqK6k
Class Vid Cool 
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Juha on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Zeus wrote:
Juha wrote:If the Genesis was the work of Captain Chaos, does that mean you'd end up in a Land of Confusion? lol!
Very good Juha, I didnt expect No reply At All lol! 
I thought about Throwing It All Away, but by then I was In Too Deep. Laughing
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Zeus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Juha wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Juha wrote:If the Genesis was the work of Captain Chaos, does that mean you'd end up in a Land of Confusion? lol!
Very good Juha, I didnt expect No reply At All lol! 
I thought about Throwing It All Away, but by then I was In Too Deep. Laughing
Tell Me Why lol! 
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Juha on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Ask Jesus, He Knows Me. lol!
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list - Page 4 Empty Re: 1/43 MG Metro 6R4 definitive list

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum