mcgarrity evo x

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm

please someone do decals for this car from either galway birr or kirkstown rallies 2011.




_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  srsmodels on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 pm

I thought this car would have been done way before now


srsmodels

Posts : 1413
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Carlisle CUMBRIA

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 am

srsmodels wrote:I thought this car would have been done way before now


me too....with mark doing his s14 thats the only car i would like now to complete the dmg collection. im sick of putting more s12b's on his shelf! Very Happy

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  David Napier on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 am

mcm motorsport wrote:
srsmodels wrote:I thought this car would have been done way before now


me too....with mark doing his s14 thats the only car i would like now to complete the dmg collection. im sick of putting more s12b's on his shelf! Very Happy

theres a lot of early DMG WRCs not done yet... also sent you a pm about the EVO 10 Shocked

David Napier

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

replied david.
there is a few more of his early subs comming.
aps has plans for his white s8 with blue matcom on it from ulster and his 2 door impreza from lurgan pk which he tipped upside down.
jf has plans for his early 555 eurocables circuit car so that would be another 3 subarus! we need a different make of car for derek now! Rolling Eyes
hopefully this can be sorted bounce

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  David Napier on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 am

mcm motorsport wrote:replied david.
there is a few more of his early subs comming.
aps has plans for his white s8 with blue matcom on it from ulster and his 2 door impreza from lurgan pk which he tipped upside down.
jf has plans for his early 555 eurocables circuit car so that would be another 3 subarus! we need a different make of car for derek now! Rolling Eyes
hopefully this can be sorted bounce

he ran some nice Cosworths back in the day, how many DMG models do you have now?

David Napier

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 am

David Napier wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:replied david.
there is a few more of his early subs comming.
aps has plans for his white s8 with blue matcom on it from ulster and his 2 door impreza from lurgan pk which he tipped upside down.
jf has plans for his early 555 eurocables circuit car so that would be another 3 subarus! we need a different make of car for derek now! Rolling Eyes
hopefully this can be sorted bounce

he ran some nice Cosworths back in the day, how many DMG models do you have now?

14! affraid
some cossies would be nice too!

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

this has just took a massive leap forward and looking good for getting done! cheers
sorting file as we speak.

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  brian on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Will the person doing them be able to do 1/18 as well. Ive a second evo x waiting here

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
avatar
brian

Posts : 1654
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 30
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

pics we have are from kirkstown but builder would like bishopscourt rally plate,anybody got a pic of the rally plate from this event please?
thanks.

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  mcm motorsport on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 am

sorted.

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  David Napier on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:22 am

Does anyone know if this model was ever made? It was a cracking looking car

David Napier

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  srsmodels on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

No David never seen any

Ixo brought out a plain white evo X which would have been ideal

srsmodels

Posts : 1413
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Carlisle CUMBRIA

Back to top Go down

Re: mcgarrity evo x

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum