Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subaru N10 and Peugeot 206 Cup Car

+8
Niallod
Speedy
apsrallymodels
mcm motorsport
Mark Lowe
brian
bob 6r4
JOB
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Subaru N10 and Peugeot 206 Cup Car - Page 3 Empty Re: Subaru N10 and Peugeot 206 Cup Car

Post  JOB Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:16 pm

apsrallymodels wrote:Received with Thanks, Credit to both yourself (for getting it done) and Gabrielle for the building

anymore on getting Subaru's you sat in done I will be first on the list
Glad it arrived in one piece and it meets with your approval. To my mind one of the best models I have ever come across.
Running out of Subarus that I have sat in. JFE tells me he will have some Nesbitt Rally Ireland 2007 Subaru's done for Christmas. santa Peter in Poland will do a very limited run of white Nesbitt ADL S9's - I still have to send him the base cars so realistically it will be Feb as he has just told me that the Rothmans Galant VR4 will be done in December bounce bounce bounce and the Coleman M3's in January:cheers: cheers cheers  

JOB

Back to top Go down

Subaru N10 and Peugeot 206 Cup Car - Page 3 Empty Re: Subaru N10 and Peugeot 206 Cup Car

Post  apsrallymodels Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Looks like you will be receiving 2 subaru's for Christmas then

Looking forward to the White ADL car , Will source Rally Ireland car from Jfe, so looks like a good xmas all round

JOB wrote:
apsrallymodels wrote:Received with Thanks, Credit to both yourself (for getting it done) and Gabrielle for the building

anymore on getting Subaru's you sat in done I will be first on the list
Glad it arrived in one piece and it meets with your approval. To my mind one of the best models I have ever come across.
Running out of Subarus that I have sat in. JFE tells me he will have some Nesbitt Rally Ireland 2007 Subaru's done for Christmas. santa Peter in Poland will do a very limited run of white Nesbitt ADL S9's - I still have to send him the base cars so realistically it will be Feb as he has just told me that the Rothmans Galant VR4 will be done in December bounce bounce bounce and the Coleman M3's in January:cheers: cheers cheers  
apsrallymodels
apsrallymodels

http://www.apsrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3