Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland

4 posters

Go down

Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland Empty Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland

Post  Cazzo Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

I've been doing a bit of work for a fella that's running a Model Fair in the Belmont Hotel on Friday the 27th of December,
If you've had too much turkey and need to walk it off then it would be a good place to dander about or get away from the kids for a while,

There'll be a few of the models I've worked on at his stall for a display as well as others for sale,
I don't know a lot about it but I do know that there's 2 stalls with rally cars for sale,

Here's the flyer below as well as a link on where the place is,

Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland Img-2029

Link to the map

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=Belmont+Hotel&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=belmont+hotel+banbridge&cid=16223186465022683890&ei=hJW3UoCEPOXE7AaxlYHQCQ&ved=0CMsBEPwSMAo

You never know you may bump into me floating about

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland Empty Re: Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland

Post  bmd Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:36 am

good post col, might see if i can drag the wife away for a 'nice wee drive'..........  Wink Twisted Evil 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland Empty Re: Banbridge Model, Toy and Collectables Fair N.Ireland

Post  Cazzo Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:15 pm

As long as she doesn't think you are taking her to the Belmont for something to eat!!
That would be a waste of good model money  lol! 

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 pm

hhmmm good point col, i'll pass that information on to her, i'm sure she will show her 'appreciation' to you next time she sees you.............  affraid affraid affraid 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Ohhhh never copped the time, might drop in on the way home from Moira and see if there's anything left
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Maybe head there myself, but I'll probably not be there before 5.30 as I'm taking photos at the UAC 'Not the Boxing day Rally' which should be a great event with quite a few new venues.
Geordie
Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Not a bad wee show/sale, picked up a few cars, in and out in about 15mins
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:34 pm

couldn't make it........... wifey dragged me around town to get her belated pressie!  Sad   Mad 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down