Latest Otto News

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Latest Otto News

Post  brian on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Otto have gotten the rights to make Alfa, Fiat, Mercedes and Opel models in 2014. Hoping for Nova model although I doubt it was/is popular in France

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
brian
brian

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 32
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  newt5550 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 pm

You never know Brian. Otto do seem to do different cars and don't seem to do stuff thats already been done. MK1-MK2 Astra/Kadett would be nice. Alfa 33 or Sud too. Fiat have beenmostly doner and what the hell will they do in Merc. Lot of manufacturers make them.
newt5550
newt5550

Posts : 6272
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 50
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Zeus on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 am

Fiat Uno Turbo & Nova Sport / GTE please Neo
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  RORY O CONNOR on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

brian wrote:Otto have gotten the rights to make Alfa, Fiat, Mercedes and Opel models in 2014. Hoping for Nova model although I doubt it was/is popular in France

Fiat 131 Opel Manta and Ascona 400 please?
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  reeft1 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Zeus wrote:Fiat Uno Turbo & Nova Sport / GTE please Neo

Laudo Racing and Top Marques have both done a 1/18 Uno Turbo - doubt Otto will cover it on that basis
reeft1
reeft1

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 50
Location : Essex

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  bmd on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 pm

notice the shop still has some Rothmans M3's still in stock.....also, Dave, the Polo is sold out m8.....keep an eye on French ebay m8, prob your best bet to get one....
bmd
bmd

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 52
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  bmd on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm

here you go dave...

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-G40-GENESIS-OTTO-OTTOMOBILE-OTTOMODELS-NEUVE-NEW-NEUE-/181309596779?pt=FR_YO_Jeux_VehiculesMiniaturesCircuits_VehiculesMiniatures&hash=item2a36e4e46b
bmd
bmd

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 52
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  jusali on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Anyone heard when the Rothmans Beemers are being shipped?
jusali
jusali

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-06-04
Age : 47
Location : Bristol UK

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  bmd on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:05 pm

no Justin, but they were officially a feb release I think, so might be a day or two yet...... sometimes the otto stuff comes earlier than expected, sometimes later....  Rolling Eyes 
bmd
bmd

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 52
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Zeus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:50 pm

bmd wrote:here you go dave...

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-G40-GENESIS-OTTO-OTTOMOBILE-OTTOMODELS-NEUVE-NEW-NEUE-/181309596779?pt=FR_YO_Jeux_VehiculesMiniaturesCircuits_VehiculesMiniatures&hash=item2a36e4e46b


Cheers Billy  Cool , gutted I need to spend so much in the next 8-10 days. Fingers crossed I'll get one.
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Zeus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:53 pm

reeft1 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Fiat Uno Turbo & Nova Sport / GTE please Neo

Laudo Racing and Top Marques have both done a 1/18 Uno Turbo - doubt Otto will cover it on that basis

I had no idea, either of them make a mk1 in red?
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  reeft1 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Zeus wrote:
reeft1 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Fiat Uno Turbo & Nova Sport / GTE please Neo

Laudo Racing and Top Marques have both done a 1/18 Uno Turbo - doubt Otto will cover it on that basis

I had no idea, either of them make a mk1 in red?
Its your very lucky day - yes, both did ther series 1 in red. Carmodel.com has the top marques 1983 for eur90 - the laudo racing 1986 version is out 30/1 for eur144
reeft1
reeft1

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 50
Location : Essex

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  jusali on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm

bmd wrote:no Justin, but they were officially a feb release I think, so might be a day or two yet...... sometimes the otto stuff comes earlier than expected, sometimes later....  Rolling Eyes 

Just had an email back from Otto. They've started packing and sending today.  Cool 
jusali
jusali

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-06-04
Age : 47
Location : Bristol UK

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Zeus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:31 pm

reeft1 wrote:
Zeus wrote:
reeft1 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Fiat Uno Turbo & Nova Sport / GTE please Neo

Laudo Racing and Top Marques have both done a 1/18 Uno Turbo - doubt Otto will cover it on that basis

I had no idea, either of them make a mk1 in red?
Its your very lucky day - yes, both did ther series 1 in red. Carmodel.com has the top marques 1983 for eur90 - the laudo racing 1986 version is out 30/1 for eur144

I'm doomed Crying or Very sad 
Zeus
Zeus

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  brian on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Rumour has it Otto are making the VW Golf 2 G60 works rally version. I remember watching an old Circuit of Ireland VHS (86??) of a few of these ending up in a monaghan ditch after rain and oil on the road. Any remember any Irish drivers having these.

Its also rumoured the Citroen BX 4TC, Lancia Delta S4, Peugeot 205 T16 EVO 1, Porsche 911 SC R will all be released. Havnt seen anything offical but Im hoping the 911 see daylight anyway

Latest Otto News 900630nzweber1gdwpy1

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
brian
brian

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 32
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Juha on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Can't have been a G60 in 86 and it was first used in 88. Must have been GTI's?

A 911 SCRS would look nice in 1/18.
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  brian on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Must have been the GTI then. All those golfs look the same to me (runs for cover)  Very Happy 

Im trying to find the clip but but cant see it. It was on an old RPM VHS recording i have but dont see that particular corner in the youtube clips

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
brian
brian

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 32
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Sal on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Golf Rallye was 88 as Mark Lovell drove one in the BRC amongst others but they were basically Group N cars and really unreliable!

Otto have quite a few road car moulds now that could be utilised for rally versions Sierra Pug 205T16 etc so am a bit suprised they havent got on it sooner. Autoart have obviously already beat them to the Delta S4 and are scheduled to release several 911 SCRS including a Therier Esso car so they may want to steer clear of those!

Sal

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 55
Location : York

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  sbuckley on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:49 pm

brian wrote:Must have been the GTI then. All those golfs look the same to me (runs for cover)  Very Happy 

Im trying to find the clip but but cant see it. It was on an old RPM VHS recording i have but dont see that particular corner in the youtube clips

This what you were looking for Brian? (from RPM's Circuit of Ireland Heroes 2)
1989 Circuit (Couldn't fully make out the driver but it sounded like Christian Carling!!)

Latest Otto News IMG_0001

Latest Otto News IMG_0002

Latest Otto News IMG_0003

Latest Otto News IMG_0004
sbuckley
sbuckley

Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-02-13

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Sal on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Terry Cree and Christine Parling in the Container Ships Golf 16v. Both still rallying!

Sal

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 55
Location : York

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  brian on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes thats the corner Sean. Loads of cars went off on that corner that day

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
brian
brian

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 32
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  jusali on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 pm

http://www.otto-models.com/index.php/en/ottomobile-our-models?view=detail&id=265

Latest Otto News OT602-7-640x320
Latest Otto News OT602-5


Audi Sport quattro Rallye Monte Carlo
Coming October
jusali
jusali

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-06-04
Age : 47
Location : Bristol UK

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Sal on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Dillema! Do I keep the San Remo car which is the more historically relevant car or go for that with tarmac wheels and spots?!!!

Sal

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 55
Location : York

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  brian on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Whats the problem......just have both  Razz I hope to get this one since I missed out on the other.

_________________
Always interested in 1/18 Irish Decals/models
brian
brian

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 32
Location : Waterford

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  GKnight on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Sal wrote:Dillema! Do I keep the San Remo car which is the more historically relevant car or go for that with tarmac wheels and spots?!!!

i know what you mean, I think I might be tempted to sell the San Remo car to get this one

GKnight

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 37
Location : Dromore, Co Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Latest Otto News Empty Re: Latest Otto News

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum