circuit of ireland 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

circuit of ireland 2014

Post  mcm motorsport on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 pm

just seen list of stages on website and the bullsbrook stage is named after my uncles farm! going rite passed his farm entrance (only 1.1mile from my door too)!!!!! bounce cheers 

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  Juha on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 pm

So you're inviting all of us in for a drink then? Laughing
avatar
Juha

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 30
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  bmd on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 pm

drinks...........lunch..........breakfast................dinner...............accommodation......

well if you're going to do it, do it right!!  Razz 

 lol! 
avatar
bmd

Posts : 5603
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 50
Location : Ballymena Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  mconboy on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Hopefully no snow this year Smile 
avatar
mconboy

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 42
Location : Sligo

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  mcm motorsport on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

you's are some craic guys!!! Razz Razz 

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  Speedy on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 pm

bmd wrote:drinks...........lunch..........breakfast................dinner...............accommodation......

well if you're going to do it, do it right!!  Razz 

 lol! 

And don't forget the guided tour of the area and chauffeur driven to the stages Very Happy

and a free model for all forum members that he meets
avatar
Speedy

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 42
Location : Carlow, S.Ireland

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  bmd on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 pm

like your style peter!!  Twisted Evil 
avatar
bmd

Posts : 5603
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 50
Location : Ballymena Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  newt5550 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 am

Speedy wrote:
bmd wrote:drinks...........lunch..........breakfast................dinner...............accommodation......

well if you're going to do it, do it right!!  Razz 

 lol! 

And don't forget the guided tour of the area and chauffeur driven to the stages Very Happy

and a free model for all forum members that he meets



Will you have enough time to go around Mcmurray Mansions  Laughing  Rally only runs for a few days  Wink 
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6048
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 48
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  mcm motorsport on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 am

newt5550 wrote:
Speedy wrote:
bmd wrote:drinks...........lunch..........breakfast................dinner...............accommodation......

well if you're going to do it, do it right!!  Razz 

 lol! 

And don't forget the guided tour of the area and chauffeur driven to the stages Very Happy

and a free model for all forum members that he meets



Will you have enough time to go around Mcmurray Mansions Laughing Rally only runs for a few days Wink 

 Laughing Laughing lol! lol! 

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 37
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  Speedy on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm

It's Easter so there's the Bank Holiday Monday to get in the West Wing of the house.................I hear thats where he has the models (2 legged and car type) stashed away  Very Happy 
avatar
Speedy

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 42
Location : Carlow, S.Ireland

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Re: circuit of ireland 2014

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum