Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history

5 posters

Go down

Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history Empty Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history

Post  Sal Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 pm

http://www.deltas4book.com/p/contents.html

As some of you know am also a keen collector of rally books and despite being in the middle of a big rationalisation of my collection I couldn't help myself when I saw this book had been launched! In both Italian and English text it really is very comprehensive and well worth the entry fee IMO.

Have a look at the preview pages on the link.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history Empty Re: Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history

Post  omer yetis Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:14 pm

I got one as well and its a lovely one I would say...
I am now after "DELTA THE LEGEND".... but price increased a lot and harder to find now Sad
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history Empty Re: Lancia Delta S4 New book Italian/English full history

Post  JOB Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

You should have been at rally legends so - place was over run with Delta and what looked like every delta book ever written was on sale there

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Omer thats the one with two dvds isnt it? Been debating splashing out for that one as well!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Must look for that Cool Thanks Chris. It anything like that available on the 205 T16?
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  CDM Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:46 pm

I got my copy from Dave Thomas Motoring Books.

No DVDs were with my copy and no provision for any.

It really is a cracking book.

Dave - I have read or seen something about a Peugeot 205 book being done.

Chris

CDM

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 am

Sal wrote:Omer thats the one with two dvds isnt it? Been debating splashing out for that one as well!

yep thats the one. one dvd is all covered with interviews and the other one is more with rallies and delta....
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Found a source at 75 euro plus postage of the Legend. Christmas present to myself I think!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Sal wrote:Found a source at 75 euro plus postage of the Legend. Christmas present to myself I think!

I have the same price & source but postage is expensive for me Sad
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down