Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Rallycross 2017

3 posters

Go down

World Rallycross 2017 Empty World Rallycross 2017

Post  Sal the 2nd Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Series kicks off this weekend in Barcelona with Solberg now in a works supported VW Polo and our own Guy Wilks is also driving a Polo albeit a privateer version.

Live coverage on Motorsport Television/Motors TV and will check if its on Quest again on Freeview.
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

World Rallycross 2017 Empty Re: World Rallycross 2017

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Chris,

Did the event get televised on freeview in the end? I've managed to miss it completely! Too focussed on the domestic series!! Mad Of which, more this coming Bank Holiday Monday at Lydden! My display and I will be there!

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal the 2nd Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:00 pm

No sadly not!

Motors also has the British series this year and was going to show the American "car park" version that seems to have disappeared from the schedules now.

Next round of the World series this weekend...
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

World Rallycross 2017 Empty Audi Quattro Rallycross Anders Carlsson From Sweden

Post  u.molin Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello I wounder if some now when this model gone be done Audi Quattro Rallycross Anders Carlsson From Sweden
Kindregards Ulf Molin

u.molin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal the 2nd Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Ulf
Would be a nice addition! Is that the car based on the original Sport Quattro?
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 am

Sorting out my TWO displays ready for this coming weekend's rallycross event cheers - the British round of the World Rallycross Championship and the last one at Lydden for the time being. Crying or Very sad

Chris (CDM) and I will be there for both days and for the first time I'll have two displays - one celebrating the 50th anniversary of rallycross (after the first event took place at Lydden Hill on 4th February 1967) and the second is of Group B cars in rallycross. The Group B cars will be in the VIP hospitality area and the 50th anniversary display will be alongside the full-size exhibits in the paddock!

Can't wait - hope to see some of you guys down there.

Oh, and I haven't seen or heard of any plans for the Anders Carlsson Quattro. Would make a terrific model if a short wheelbase donor and sufficient photographs could be found.

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal the 2nd Mon May 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Hope everyone has a great time and the weather is kinder than on previous occasions! Would have loved to have made it especially as I think the move to Silverstone will be permanent and a great shame however only have a limited amount of leave and its a big year with it being my 25th wedding anniversary in September and my first ever visit to Glastonbury in June as well!
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down