RallyCross 2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RallyCross 2018

Post  CDM on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 pm

News today that Mark Higgins will be doing some rounds of the British RallyX Championship and thew World RallyX at Silverstone

https://www.motorsport-news.co.uk/news/rallying-news/rally/british-rally-champion-targeting-world-rx-debut/

CDM

Back to top Go down

Re: RallyCross 2018

Post  Cardy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Looks like I will be attending rallycross this year
Cardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:32 pm

I'm hoping that Mark's ducks line up and he's able to do the full season in supercars. Would certainly add a very interesting dimension to the championship and the racing at each meeting having someone with such skill and speed.

We just need Dai Llewelyn to run a supercar too! It's been brilliant to see Dai's son, Tom, being so successful in the Junior Suzuki Swifts in 2017 (and 2-3 runs out in 2016 too). Tom also won the final in his first ever drive of a 'grown-up' 1600 Swift a Croft last October. Certainly an amazing talent and one to keep watch of.

From the sublime to the ridiculous! - I'm going to be donning a racing overall, skid lid and HANS device for the first time myself in round 2 of the British Rallycross Championship, racing a Peter Gwynne Suzuki Swift! This will be at Lydden Hill on Easter Monday, 2nd April. Can't wait! bounce I'll be having half-day's tuition with Peter Gwynne towards the end of February to help get me ready.

I don't think the front-runners will have anything to worry about though!!

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal the 2nd on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Steve that's brilliant news! Please keep it shiny side up!!

Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Hampton Caught wrote:I'm hoping that Mark's ducks line up and he's able to do the full season in supercars.  Would certainly add a very interesting dimension to the championship and the racing at each meeting having someone with such skill and speed.  

We just need Dai Llewelyn to run a supercar too!  It's been brilliant to see Dai's son, Tom, being so successful in the Junior Suzuki Swifts in 2017 (and 2-3 runs out in 2016 too).  Tom also won the final in his first ever drive of a 'grown-up' 1600 Swift a Croft last October.  Certainly an amazing talent and one to keep watch of.

From the sublime to the ridiculous!  -  I'm going to be donning a racing overall, skid lid and HANS device for the first time myself in round 2 of the British Rallycross Championship, racing a Peter Gwynne Suzuki Swift!  This will be at Lydden Hill on Easter Monday, 2nd April.  Can't wait!  bounce   I'll be having half-day's tuition with Peter Gwynne towards the end of February to help get me ready.  

I don't think the front-runners will have anything to worry about though!!

Cheers, Steve

I will show my lack of Rally Cross knowledge here. Is Peter Gwynne any relation to Bill Gwynne who used to run rally schools?
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum