My slow progress

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Cowley on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I didn't realise you already had a mirror on the way to you Dave, so I'll put mine back in my spares box lol. Wink
avatar
Cowley

Posts : 3827
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Looks very nice Dave!
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6082
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Cheers all, thanks for mirror offer David.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 pm

mirror has arrived, will put it on later & post a pic Cool Cheers Simon Very Happy
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Looking great there mate! Like the attention to detail with the grey clubman seats Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 33

http://www.diecastrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 pm

6r4nicky wrote:Looking great there mate! Like the attention to detail with the grey clubman seats Smile

Thanks mate, Im gonna try & carefully take it apart later & paint the door cards.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Mirror fitted & successfully managed to remove from baseplate without damaging the numberplate decal so painted the doorcards:

avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Ryan_C on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Very nice job!!
avatar
Ryan_C

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 29
Location : Castlederg

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Looks excellent that Dave! I am thinking of donig the clubman doorcards as a decal as I can include the door handle on etc. I already have a face on image of the door cards as I converted it for a pc rally game so it just needs to be adjusted to the size of the door on the model Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 33

http://www.diecastrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Cheers Nicky & Ryan much appreciated Cool , over a year to complete Shocked

6r4nicky wrote:I am thinking of donig the clubman doorcards as a decal as I can include the door handle on etc. I already have a face on image of the door cards as I converted it for a pc rally game so it just needs to be adjusted to the size of the door on the model Smile

You'll have a customer here if you do those.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Simon6R4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Geat job Dave, looks excellent, glad the mirror got there in one piece Smile Are the wheels you have used Mark's ones?
avatar
Simon6R4

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2012-02-06
Location : Ipswich

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Simon6R4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Zeus wrote:Cheers Nicky & Ryan much appreciated Cool , over a year to complete Shocked

6r4nicky wrote:I am thinking of donig the clubman doorcards as a decal as I can include the door handle on etc. I already have a face on image of the door cards as I converted it for a pc rally game so it just needs to be adjusted to the size of the door on the model Smile

You'll have a customer here if you do those.

That's nearly as slow as my progress on my projects Shocked
avatar
Simon6R4

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2012-02-06
Location : Ipswich

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Simon6R4 wrote:Geat job Dave, looks excellent, glad the mirror got there in one piece Smile Are the wheels you have used Mark's ones?

Cheers Simon, appreciate the help with the mirror. They are from an Altaya quattro sport, need to get some off Mark though.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Simon6R4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Your welcome Dave, glad it help finish off your project.

The wheels do look the part Smile
avatar
Simon6R4

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2012-02-06
Location : Ipswich

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Simon6R4 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Cheers Nicky & Ryan much appreciated Cool , over a year to complete Shocked

6r4nicky wrote:I am thinking of donig the clubman doorcards as a decal as I can include the door handle on etc. I already have a face on image of the door cards as I converted it for a pc rally game so it just needs to be adjusted to the size of the door on the model Smile

You'll have a customer here if you do those.

That's nearly as slow as my progress on my projects Shocked

I put it away for safe keeping & put the decals in a different place Rolling Eyes Well it turned out ok in the end though Cool

Also have to say thanks to Chris Derbyshire for reference pics Very Happy
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Simon6R4 wrote:Your welcome Dave, glad it help finish off your project.

The wheels do look the part Smile

They certainly do Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  cowfeeder on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 am

Morning Dave

Spot on, really like this one. Well done M


Zeus wrote:Just requiring a mirror:


Ignore the screwed up rear spoiler decal:
avatar
cowfeeder

Posts : 585
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Ted Creedon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 pm

You're happy with that one, I'd say. Looks the biz!
avatar
Ted Creedon

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 105
Location : Republic of Cork

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks both, yes I'm well happy with it, its no 41 complete. Need to paint interiors on 2 of my Leyton house cars to complete those plus paint the interior of the McRae car while I wait for wheels.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Looks great does that! Nice work.
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6082
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Cheers Chris, will take decent pics when its light.
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Cowley on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I must have missed this over the weekend - very very nice Dave! Very Happy

I got your text the other day as well mate, and cannot see them being a problem. All things come to those that wait lol, ie please bear with me...... Rolling Eyes

Agree about the wheels looking good too.
avatar
Cowley

Posts : 3827
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Cowley wrote:I must have missed this over the weekend - very very nice Dave! Very Happy

I got your text the other day as well mate, and cannot see them being a problem. All things come to those that wait lol, ie please bear with me...... Rolling Eyes

Agree about the wheels looking good too.

Thank you Very Happy & no problems I know good things do come to those who wait.

They do look great dont they, my favourite part is the spot lamp covers mind you, all the proper xav cars have the decal but its not a cover like mine Razz
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Cowley on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm

So how did you create the spot lamp covers Dave?
avatar
Cowley

Posts : 3827
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  GKnight on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Look quality, good work Dave

GKnight

Posts : 203
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 35
Location : Dromore, Co Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum