Workshop - How to draw artwork for Printing using Adobe Illustrator

Go down

Workshop - How to draw artwork for Printing using Adobe Illustrator Empty Workshop - How to draw artwork for Printing using Adobe Illustrator

Post  brian on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Following on from the other thread around graphics applications, im going to host an online workshop where I go through the basics of Adobe Illustrator and show you how to use the tool, share some ticks & tips specific to model artwork, as well as answering any questions that you may have.

The workshop will be online using a web conferencing tool called Zoom, where you can log in and see my screen as I use the tool. We are still working out the finer details on when this takes place (possibility this weekend as a trial run) but will post here before hand.

If anyone wants to join you are more than welcome. You can join any kind of device, however ideally a headset is needed (to avoid echo from mic picking up speakers)

Back to top Go down

Workshop - How to draw artwork for Printing using Adobe Illustrator Empty Re: Workshop - How to draw artwork for Printing using Adobe Illustrator

Post  Ted Creedon on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:46 am

Fair dues, Brian. Sounds great.
Ted Creedon
Ted Creedon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum