Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing colour in paint

2 posters

Go down

changing colour in paint Empty changing colour in paint

Post  bmd Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 pm

ok before I shout at my computer, ive done this before on an older laptop but cant get it to work now....have scanned my original decal which as normal comes on a blue backing sheet, meaning when copying it before use, the blue is visible both behind and inside some of the decals..i know you can select a colour and replace it with another one (in this case blue with white) using eye dropper and eraser but cant get it to work at all for me now...either my memory has gone or new systems are different...any help appreciated.. Embarassed
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

changing colour in paint Empty Re: changing colour in paint

Post  brian Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Not something I'm familiar with Billy. It could be an older version of paint had more features.
Have tried it in Paint on my own machine and cant see an option for this. Most new machines come with some element of Photoshop installed these days which would be able to do what you need. With this installed, they may have removed some features to push Photoshop onto people.

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 pm

ah that maybe explains it brian, cheers m8 for trying.. Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down