Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion!

3 posters

Go down

Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion! Empty Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion!

Post  Sal the 2nd Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 am

The first Brit since Vic Elford 53 years ago to lift the ERC crown! Was a tense last round in Hungary at the weekend, if you get chance have a look at some of the videos on You Tube as the conditions were appalling, and Chris and his co driver Ross Whittock drove a very mature rally against his rivals including last years Champion Alexy Lukyanuk.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/50368744
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion! Empty Re: Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion!

Post  David Napier Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:57 pm

It was great for him to win this, missing the junior by 0.3 sec was a bitter blow for him. I think the lad deserves a break into WRC2, but I'll not hold my breath, he was against much better funded drivers, he wasn't really able to go totally balls out all season

David Napier

Back to top Go down

Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion! Empty Re: Chris Ingram 2019 European Rally Champion!

Post  CDM Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Well done Chris.

Ironic he wins the title in the same period that Russell Brookes passed away.

Both carried Andrews Heaty for Hire Sponsorship with Russell mentoring Chris.

Not sure that Chris still carries AHforH though?

Chris

CDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down