Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  bmd Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 pm

hi dave, good to hear you m8! hope things keep improving with you daily! Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Hampton Caught Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm

modelrallysport.com wrote:Still pop in but model building on hold at moment as ive got very bad sciatica trapped nerves etc etc its an ongoing problem but never been this bad before Doc gave me very strong pain relief meds but made me feel like i was in outer space so they are now in the bin seeing a very nice girl called Kirsty who does things to my back----calm down guys----oh and the amber necter.

BTW Guys have i just read that Steve---------- srs models--------------is in the olympics or have i had to much whisky again?

Oooer! Sorry to hear you've in the wars. I had some problems with sciatca in the past, and lower back problems more recently, but now whenever I get aches, I do some stretches and roll-ups I've learnt from going to Pilates classes.

Made all the difference to me. Just got back today from a week in the caravan - of which I'll post later - and three years ago, my back was so bad I ended up off work for 2 weeks an on loads of mind-warping painkillers. This time, no problems! As my back began to ache, I'd do some Pilates stretches and that was it, no more aches. It might not work for you, but worth a try in addition to the physio you're getting.

Hope that helps. Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum