Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back

+8
newt5550
Turini
Hampton Caught
potiman
Cowley
Zeus
mcm motorsport
flea5590
12 posters

Go down

Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back Empty Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back

Post  flea5590 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

so after a 5 year rest, we are back so we are looking at re-releasing and up-dating all our kits and sorting a few new ones out, so you suggestions on what you would like to see re 6R4 and RS200 models, what is your collection missing. Must add what a great site, and brill photographs!

flea5590

Back to top Go down

Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back Empty Re: Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back

Post  mcm motorsport Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

hi welcome to the forum!
im sure you will have plenty of suggestions!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back Empty Re: Hi there, RPM models here - yes we are back

Post  Zeus Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Welcome Andrew Cool
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Well well well, RPM - there's a name from the past! Wink So how are you keeping then Andrew? What have you been up to in the last five years?

Welcome to the forum by the way, and Good Luck with the relaunch.

PS - It's David Sims here by the way! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  potiman Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

Hi Andrew

Long time no speak! Nice to see that you have found us.

Looking forward to seeing RPM's future releases

Will ring you shortly.

Regards

David L

potiman

Back to top Go down

Post  flea5590 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks, I feel welcome already! so come on ideas please, more so i don't step on anyones toes as such, just re-sorting our RS200 to a rallycross body shell, so that will be intresting

flea5590

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi Andrew and welcome to the family, or should that be 'welcome back'?!

There are quite a few of us who collect MG Metro 6R4 models and there are some in the process of working on various decals etc for particular cars/ rallys, so always a good idea to flag up possible plans early to avoid duplicating, if you'll forgive the expression!! Very Happy

As well as 6R4s, my personal interest is in anything British Leyland/ Austin Rover/ MG Rover - shaped and I have a particular passion for rallycross. So, any plans for modelling a Mini Clubman - based, space-framed rallycross car would bring about all sorts of options and possibilities for different liveries. cheers

Look forward to hearing of your plns and ideas. No doubt the rallycross RS200 will be a popular with many on here, thogh not me personally! Wink

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Turini Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Andrew.

Best regards,
Turini
Turini

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Andrew.

This may come as a surprise to some but i would like to see some MK2 ASTRA's and Nova's!
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  CDM Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Andrew Lee blimey where have you been too???

Welcome back - any chance you have any spare decals for my RPM Lindisfarne RS200 the ones you promised me ages ago??! The model would look better with them on.

Looking forward to receiving my Andy Burton Pug too.

Cheers
Chris

CDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon6R4 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Welcome to the forum Andrew, I too bought a few models from you many years ago at Autosport I think it was!!, looking forward to seeing your new models, especially any Rallycross cars you will be doing. There's lots of possibilities for Rallycross RS200's cheers
Simon6R4
Simon6R4

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

welcome aboard andrew.... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Lowe Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello Andrew
Good to speak on the phone tonight and look forward to sorting some pics for you Wink
Mark Lowe
Mark Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down