Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012

2 posters

Go down

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012 Empty Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012

Post  Sal Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am

Its that time of year again! Just off down for the Friday this year but looking to pack a lot in as usual and will hopefully make it up to the stage this year. Looking forward amongst many others to seeing the Pikes Peak cars including Millen's mad Toyota pick up but there is always so much to see that it's difficult to draw up a must do list you just go with the flow. Taking a few spends as well as you never know what will turn up. Hope every one that is going has a good time despite the potential poor weather and will hopefully post some pics up when I'm back.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012 Empty Re: Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012

Post  Hampton Caught Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 am

Excellent! Haven't been to Goodwood yet, must get down there sometime soon. You'll have to be our eyes and ears out there, so I'm looking forward to some pictures, especially if there are any MGs, Triumphs, Austins... anything form BL/ARG/MGRover really!

Have a great time and remember, there's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing! Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

Cheers! Worst year for weather in the times I've been was 98 when it was like a bad day in Keilder in November so hoping a little pocket of sun opens up over Earl March's country pile on Friday at least!

Will happily take shots of anything I think will be on interest although it can end up like being a kid in a sweet shop at times!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down