Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile???

+2
bmd
nixr2
6 posters

Go down

Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile??? Empty Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile???

Post  nixr2 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 pm

I have ordered a lot of models with Otto over the last year or more and have never had any problems til now!!! I ordered 2 Fiesta xr2s and paid on time. Normally the package arrives just before the end of the month. I started to get concerned over the last couple of days when the package did not arrive!! I contacted Otto who got back to me to say that their courier has the package status as delivered!!! Otto could not give me an international tracking number. I contacted Parcelforce who normally deliver here and they have no record of the parcel!! I am waiting for Otto to get back to me but am very worried as I paid by Paypal and it is now over the 45 day limit to start a dispute case!! Hope Otto come through otherwise I am down quite a bit of money!!

nixr2

Back to top Go down

Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile??? Empty Re: Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile???

Post  bmd Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am

no probs so far m8, though i've only bought 3...........e-mail received to acknowledge payment for two Fina beemers so hopefully no probs...........hope you get sorted soon........ Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile??? Empty Re: Anybody ever have any problems with Ottomobile???

Post  Cazzo Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

When I ordered the Sunbeams everything went well but I had a bit of hassle with the 6R4's
I never got a confirmation email or an order number, I emailed them and they said that they sent it and would send it again, but never did,
It was getting close to the deadline so I just sent the paypal payment with all my details and they turned up in the end,

I've ordered the M3's and the same thing has happened again, no confirmation email or order number yet,
Bet of luck and hope the models turn up for you,

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  nixr2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm a happy boy!!

My models turned up!!! Otto were absolutely useless about sorting it out but it was actually Yodel on this side were the problem!! The neighbours were on holiday and after a few days home went to put the bin out and found my parcel stuck behind it!!! Wrong address and no note through the door!! Quality service at its best!!!

nixr2

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:24 pm

nixr2 wrote:I'm a happy boy!!

My models turned up!!! Otto were absolutely useless about sorting it out but it was actually Yodel on this side were the problem!! The neighbours were on holiday and after a few days home went to put the bin out and found my parcel stuck behind it!!! Wrong address and no note through the door!! Quality service at its best!!!

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Are you serious. It could have been squashed or damaged or anything. It must have been soaking wet

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Thats Yodel for you. They lost one of mine. After alot of phone calls giving them the tracking number it turned up. In WALES Shocked

Pleased you got it in the end.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:37 am

I guess they are having problems with the address inputs in their systems.
because I earlier found out that the label on the parcel doesn't bear my full address details. I warned them 3 times and finally they amend and fix my address on their system.
suggest you guys to make sure to inform your phone number so that the mail guy may call incase of any problems...

omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  nixr2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 am

brian wrote:

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Are you serious. It could have been squashed or damaged or anything. It must have been soaking wet

I haven't actually physically got hold of it yet as I haven't been home yet. From what I hear the packaging is damp but due to the fact that Otto go overboard on packaging the models should be fine!!

nixr2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down