Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News

3 posters

Go down

McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News Empty McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News

Post  Sal Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but just got back off vacation!

Picked up a copy of the superb tribute magazine/book from Haymarket in WH Smiths the other day. It's basically a collection of articles/stories from Autosport and MN about Colin's career interspersed with new material including a moving interview with his surving family members. Lots of fantastic pics and well worth the £4.99 cover price.

Sal

Back to top Go down

McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News Empty Re: McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News

Post  David Napier Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

got it myself, read every word in it, great memories from great days.

on a side note it was 18 years from Clark to McRae winning on the RAC, Burns to ???? is up to 12 already, makes me feel old

David Napier

Back to top Go down

McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News Empty Re: McRae bookzine from Autosport/Motoring News

Post  Sal Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am

Think we are all going to age some more before a sucessor to Burnsie as our last WRC Champion appears!

Talking of Richard I wouldnt be at all suprised if the next edition will be one about him.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 pm

great read!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down