Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say!

+23
didcos
Simon6R4
Mark Lowe
borbase
Dr Tumbo
GKnight
Juha
sbuckley
Beaney
Zeus
Cazzo
gaz_bass
Mal
mconboy
Ted Creedon
GMR..Models
brian
omer yetis
Cowley
Joe Leslie
mcm motorsport
newt5550
bmd
27 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Empty Re: bmd's projects....or attempts should i say!

Post  bmd Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

lol!!!!! lol! Embarassed

the magnitude of my spherical appendages are in no way related to the expanse of the task set before me in this particular endeavour, comrade, in fact, they would if anything be inversely proportional to said exercise..............!! scratch study

but cheers anyway m8, sure whats the worse that can happen?? (oh cr_p, i had to say it!! affraid )
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Empty Re: bmd's projects....or attempts should i say!

Post  omer yetis Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 pm

taking shape mate! looking good so far. I could also suggest you to go with plasticard both for front bumper and the rear spoiler... but it seems the putty will take good shape in your hands Wink
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

cheers omer, feel under pressure showin pix with all you 'old hands' looking on lol!! but sure, i'll have a go.....thanks for advice on the plasticard m8, i've already orderd a few sheets, def to be used for the front apron, maybe for the rear spoiler if i can't get the shape i want.... Embarassed
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  gaz_bass Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 pm

bmd wrote:lol!!!!! lol! Embarassed

the magnitude of my spherical appendages are in no way related to the expanse of the task set before me in this particular endeavour, comrade, in fact, they would if anything be inversely proportional to said exercise..............!! scratch study

but cheers anyway m8, sure whats the worse that can happen?? (oh cr_p, i had to say it!! affraid )

You sure have a way with words mate lol!
gaz_bass
gaz_bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Coming on nicely Billy. Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

gaz_bass wrote:

You sure have a way with words mate lol!

He could almost be a politition

Mal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm sorry my good man but the photographic evidence laid before me leads me to believe that the above statement is somewhat contradictory,
Furthermore I would go as far as to say you were being quite coy about this endeavor you have undertaken and I also disapprove of your flippant comments above,

Or the Belfast reply...... Wha? Razz

Please don't reply.... my big words are used up and my head hurts now lol!

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 am

david, thanks m8, getting a bit scary now though....... pale

mal, cheers, thats all we need , more politicians lol!! (i've obviously got too much tiome on my hands m8, not like i've got models to finish or anything lol Embarassed )

col..................no i won't bother then! study lol!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

started work on the front air intake, needed reducing as the evo 1 has a smaller one than the evo 2.....

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen206g
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Very impressive Billy - you really are taking on every task with aplomb! affraid
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 pm

david, not sure if that's a good or bad 'afraid' smilie................ Embarassed Rolling Eyes lol!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:22 pm

you really are taking on every task with aplomb

a plum?..........oh cr_p, are we on about my plums again?? affraid lol!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Hence why I did a quick edit as it could have been taken either way - clearly your comment proved that!

It's a 'full of praise' afraid smilie mate - fair play to you for having a crack! Shocked
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 pm

a·plomb /əˈpläm/

Noun: Self-confidence or assurance, esp. when in a demanding situation. Wink
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm

fair play to you for having a crack

first my plums, now my crack!!!!!!!!!!!! for pete's sake, we're gonna get banned!! Evil or Very Mad
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

All these innuendos - NO I didn't say inn-your-endos! lol!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 pm

lol! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:51 pm

wor continuing on the front valance, needed to cut away some of the lower ront floor section as it caused the new apron to stick out an angle, and there should only be a negligible angle...

new thin section applied as the old part was lost with the removal...

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen205h

this is the backing section for what will be the finished new apron, gaps to be filled obviously...

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen205i

plus, you can't have too much on, so i've started work on ari's 78 sweden mk2, using set of upscaled 1:24 decals (hopefully); need to paint roof as you get decals for bonnet and boot, so rather than try to match paint and decals, prob wiser painting the lot........early days yet, have to swap silver rims for the blue ones......i'll be biding on a couple of sets on ebay.......hint, hint!! Wink

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen78swea

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen78sweb

bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen78swec
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 pm

The Pug's coming on very nicely mate - must be very encouraging for you. Wink Otherwise you wouldn't have tackled the Mk2....

bmd wrote:bmd's projects....or attempts should i say! - Page 2 Vatanen78sweb
Stick it on ebay just like that mate - modded Mk2s in plain white, with Minilites and spots sell for an absolute bomb! Shocked
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

ah m8, cheers for putting that bad idea in my head!! you're not the messiah, you're a very naughty boy...... Evil or Very Mad
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm

lol!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaney Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Good work billy! The mk2 looks sweet even stripped.. These seem to make good money on ebay these days..
Beaney
Beaney

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Get on Billy.. looking forward to this...
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sbuckley Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Billy - did you strip the decals only off that mkII or did you strip and repaint? It looks class in plain white. Any time I've tried removing decals from sunstar mkII there is always a bit of bare metal showing on an edge somewhere!!

Seán
sbuckley
sbuckley

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:47 pm

very nice in plain white too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next