Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear?

+2
mcm motorsport
srsmodels
6 posters

Go down

when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear? Empty when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear?

Post  srsmodels Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 pm

The likes of the Monte 2012 fiestas ds3 and minis were promised for April/may and we are nearly in November and nothing

what a total farce ixo are......

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear? Empty Re: when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear?

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:53 pm

srsmodels wrote:The likes of the Monte 2012 fiestas ds3 and minis were promised for April/may and we are nearly in November and nothing

what a total farce ixo are......

totally agree steve!!!

Back to top Go down

when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear? Empty Re: when will the 2012 ixo's ever appear?

Post  andreasclio Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 pm

hirvonen and loeb ds3 are out i get my hirvonen cars in june and now i have sold all:)

andreasclio

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardy Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

they are a joke
Cardy
Cardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 pm

IXO aren't the only ones, though. The whole diecast market is changing as China, or more particularly the factories that make the models in China, are changing.

Instead of doing relatively low numbers of many different models, the factories are lloking to do larger numbers of a smaller range to keep costs down. They're also losing skilled workers to better paid jobs in the cities. It's all going on in China!!

Added to that, the parent companies are spending less on investing in new tooling and consequently, as the balance between supply and demand changes, the prices go up and production of new models slows down.

Not good for us collectors!! Wink

Think I've got that right! This Hampton Caught, reporting for the BBC, now back to the studio! jocolor Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Hampton Caught wrote:IXO aren't the only ones, though. The whole diecast market is changing as China, or more particularly the factories that make the models in China, are changing.

Instead of doing relatively low numbers of many different models, the factories are lloking to do larger numbers of a smaller range to keep costs down. They're also losing skilled workers to better paid jobs in the cities. It's all going on in China!!

Added to that, the parent companies are spending less on investing in new tooling and consequently, as the balance between supply and demand changes, the prices go up and production of new models slows down.

Not good for us collectors!! Wink

Think I've got that right! This Hampton Caught, reporting for the BBC, now back to the studio! jocolor Steve

All down to Cost..cost and cost

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down