Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An insult to model builders

4 posters

Go down

An insult to model builders  Empty An insult to model builders

Post  srsmodels Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

I received this from gmr models

I find this insulting to Me and all model builders that spend time and money

Difference in decaling and building im affraid. My four year old can decal a model. There is a difference in building and decaling and all code 3 builders have a giggle on this ! So lol's. Maybe try designing.painting.printing.detail work etc etc. I may reconsider what i call you. But until then happy labeling

This person should not be welcome on this forum

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

An insult to model builders  Empty Re: An insult to model builders

Post  Cowley Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 am

Was this sent to you via PM, Steve?

As I'm sure you appreciate 'PM' stands for Private Message, and as such the subject and content of any message sent via the PM system to another member should be kept that way - NO MATTER what the content or the tone of the message should be! They should not be posted on the open public forum for every member to see.

A similarly Private Message to Nicky or Paul expressing your grievances would have been more appropriate.
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 am

srsmodels wrote:I received this from gmr models

I find this insulting to Me and all model builders that spend time and money

Difference in decaling and building im affraid. My four year old can decal a model. There is a difference in building and decaling and all code 3 builders have a giggle on this ! So lol's. Maybe try designing.painting.printing.detail work etc etc. I may reconsider what i call you. But until then happy labeling

This person should not be welcome on this forum
You got what youve asked for. Im refering to you ! Who sends there work half way around the country then sticks there name on it. Stop trying to drag others into it you clown.As i also said and it here for all to see. I will introduce myself to you 1 day and what you have againest me can be sorted face to face once and for all. Srs this will stop one way or another. Your choice.
Srs you have the problem with me and i you not the forum or good thats thats in it. So button up !
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 am

Well you certainly showing your true colours more insults and threats

Do Me a favour Do not speak to me at anytime as I have no interest in anything you have to say

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:09 am

srsmodels wrote:Well you certainly showing your true colours more insults and threats

Do Mr a favour Do not speak to me at anytime as I have no interest in anything you have to say

DO YOU UNDERSTAND
I am totally within my rights to answer you when you are refering to me or my business. Quite frank im quite happy never to speak to you. But i do think if you have a problem with me the best thing for you to do is contact the moderators and let them decide !
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

GUYS GUYS GUYS PLEASE!
I UNDERSTAND THERE IS TENSION HERE BUT PLEASE TAKE IT TO EMAILS AWAY FROM THE FORUM,IM NOT TAKING ANYONES SIDE HERE BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE FORUM PLEASE.
THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY,THIS IS ONLY TO LET YOU'S KNOW MY RESPONSE.
THANKS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down