Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013

3 posters

Go down

New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013 Empty New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013

Post  scottedogg Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi guys,

I hardly ever get the time to post on the forum these days, however I just wanted to check if anyone is going to this rally on Saturday. Who is competing at this years event?

Thanks in advance for any info provided.

--------
Scott

scottedogg

Back to top Go down

New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013 Empty Re: New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:07 pm

hi scott welcome back stranger! lol

3 wrc motors:
mcgarrity s14
jennings s12b
woodside p2000
evos
evos
evos!

hope to get a run down (if the snow stays away)

Back to top Go down

New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013 Empty Re: New Year Stages, Kirkistown (NI) 19th Jan 2013

Post  scottedogg Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Thanks for the reply Paul. You've added some great cars to your collection since I've been away - some real beauties there! Shocked Very Happy

If you keep your phone on (and weather permitting) we could maybe meet up there.

--------
Scott

scottedogg

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm

scottedogg wrote:Thanks for the reply Paul. You've added some great cars to your collection since I've been away - some real beauties there! Shocked Very Happy

If you keep your phone on (and weather permitting) we could maybe meet up there.

--------
Scott

thanks scott for the compliments much appreciated!
yeah surely mate look forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 am

Wish I could get over for this event

1 Irish event a year would do me

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  scottedogg Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 am

The entry list for this rally is now on the rally.ie website if anyone's heading down. Very Happy

--------
Scott

scottedogg

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

srsmodels wrote:Wish I could get over for this event

pick a better event like lurgan park,always get a great entry and hassle free from stage to stage moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  scottedogg Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:

pick a better event like lurgan park,always get a great entry and hassle free from stage to stage moving.

Very true. It's a far better event. Larger entry list, better marshalling and access points as well. It's always worth wandering round the paddocks. You never know who you might see. Wink
I sadly missed the rally last year because I was on honeymoon - you know... that old chestnut lol!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

--------
Scott

scottedogg

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 pm

scottedogg wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:

Very true. It's a far better event. Larger entry list, better marshalling and access points as well. It's always worth wandering round the paddocks. You never know who you might see. Wink
I sadly missed the rally last year because I was on honeymoon - you know... that old chestnut lol!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

--------
Scott

ooo well these things have to be done now and again scott! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  scottedogg Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
scottedogg wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:

--------
Scott

The once is enough for me mate lol! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

scottedogg

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

scottedogg wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:
scottedogg wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:

--------
Scott

The once is enough for me mate lol! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

me too....couldnt afford to go through it again! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down