Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse

+7
Mark 2 Magic
Juha
newt5550
Beaney
Ted Creedon
bmd
Zeus
11 posters

Go down

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse Empty Just when I thought it couldn't get worse

Post  Zeus Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 pm

So I get whiplash, maybe lost my car as a right off(not sure yet) & now I been made redundant.

Majority of my collection will be forsale, keeping my Metro's Razz , Richard Burns collection & some significant cars. Even if I do get a job I been thinking about this all year anyways. First dibs on here, will post in forsale section with a list some point in the week.
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse Empty Re: Just when I thought it couldn't get worse

Post  bmd Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 am

ah dave, thats a sickener alright m8, sincere sympathy for your present bad run........... Sad 
genuinely hope things turn around for you soon sharpish m8, glad you're able to hold on to your beloved metros (!) and best of luck with the sale of whatever other stuff you're letting go...
all the best m8 Smile 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse Empty Re: Just when I thought it couldn't get worse

Post  Ted Creedon Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 am

Sorry to hear that, Dave. Luck like that seems to come in bulk! It's no consolation, but the only way is up after a run like that.

Onwards & upwards.
Ted Creedon
Ted Creedon

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaney Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 am

Really sorry to hear this dave.
Beaney
Beaney

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Ah that crap news. Car, whiplash , now job. They it comes in three's. Hopefully that will be the last.
Good to see your keeping the 6R4's and Burns car though. I sold stuff i regret now so hold on to them as long as you can.
Good luck in selling the others m8.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Juha Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Sorry to hear that Dave! I hope you'll get the problems sorted.
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Cheers all, keeping positive, sent 2 cv's already Cool 
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Juha Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Excellent!
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark 2 Magic Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:29 pm

sorry to hear about that. Hope things soon pick up for you soon.All the best
Mark 2 Magic
Mark 2 Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon6R4 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Sorry to hear you bad news Dave, hope that you soon find something else. Keep positive and I'm sure something good will turn up, all the best mate
Simon6R4
Simon6R4

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey, welcome to our quite exclusive little Club mate! Wink

Thank you for the text yesterday, and like I said Dave, sorry to hear of all the bad luck that you seem to have experienced over the last week. Hopefully that will be the end of it all now!

Good Luck with finding a new job mate, and with selling your other models. Never sell any of your Metros though mate. Having done the same four years ago, it is very hard to recover from the experience, never mind finding those models ever again to fill the spaces in your collection! Sad

Take it easy chap, I'm sure a likeable and skilled technician (if that's what you're known as?) like you will find something soon enough. At least you have age on your side mate...
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 am

Very sorry to hear that news. Will keep my fingers crossed for you on the cv front.
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Cheers again all for the support. Everything does indeed happen in 3's so my bad luck should in theory be clear.

Time to go through the cupboards & loft & see what's forsale & what's staying.
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi Dave,

Am having my first scan through the activities of the last 2 weeks having been away and the first thing I see is life has been cr*p for you! Mad  Not good!

Sorry to hear things have been rubbish this past week or so. Do keep your chin up (no pun intended!) and try to see the positive side on things. Smile  I must admit, I find prayer helps enormously!

Glad to see you've got your priorities right and you're keeping the 6R4s! I'd do the same, but you know where to go if you do change your mind! Very Happy 

Take good care and all the very best with the job hunting. Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Cheers Steve Cool 
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down