Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Printing

3 posters

Go down

3D Printing Empty 3D Printing

Post  omer yetis Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi guys;

I have been trying to figure out some parts for my mini wrc build, which I was too lazy and making the deal to my self too difficult to start scratch building myself. therefore, I started to search for a company/individual to do the artwork and print these parts for me with 3D printer.
finally, I was lucky enough to find a guy. and I am in touch with him whom I feel is skillful enough to do the artwork and have access to a 3D printing machine. and lucky that he has a industrial type 3D printing machine with good quality compared to desktop printers.

so, I feel like to inform you guys about this printing issue since I feel we always struggle to find or create parts ourselves.
I just place an order with many different parts for my projects. and if you guys need any parts to be 3D printed I can also offer help.

omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

3D Printing Empty Re: 3D Printing

Post  focuswrc Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Omer glad you got everthing you needed mate and a big thank you for your offer to help other builders on the forum.   Very Happy Very Happy

focuswrc

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Very interesting, Omer. Shocked 

Let us know (and show us) how you get on.

I expect there may be a lot of interest in this. Surely it's the future? study 

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 pm

thanks Jimmy, we will see how it goes.
I have been suffering for soooooo long to find parts or buying models just to use a small bit....

I am hoping this way will save me a lot of time, money and pain finding parts!

Sure Steve,

I also believe 3D printing is a great invention.
Since the last 2-3 years I have been trying to research and study on this technology thinking of creating a kind of workshop to serve the demands of the small to mid level manufacturers in any field.
and while thinking of the business level, I bump into the idea to create these parts for my 1/18 projects as a result of struggling finding correct parts....

I will definitely keep you guys posted about the evaluation of my parts....

omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down