Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2

3 posters

Go down

Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2 Empty Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2

Post  Sal Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:13 pm

The 2nd round of the IRC takes place on Gran Canaria this weekend. The images below are from todays shakedown and as usual some nice looking liveries that would good to see in 1/43rd! Not sure what spec the VW Polo is but it does look a hell of a lot like the new WRC machine!

http://www.motorcanario.com/galeria/ver.asp?x=1&id=islascanarias1202&ng=61

http://www.motorcanario.com/galeria/ver.asp?id=islascanarias1201

Sal

Back to top Go down

Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2 Empty Re: Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2

Post  Hampton Caught Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Sal wrote:Not sure what spec the VW Polo is but it does look a hell of a lot like the new WRC machine

And not very much like any VW Polo I've ever seen! Very Happy

Yes, some interesting models for the future, but not for me. I need something with an Austin, Triumph or MG badge on it Smile

Thanks for the links to the photos. Shame they don't come with sound!!

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2 Empty Re: Rally Isla Canarias El Corte Ingles IRC RD2

Post  Diegoq Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 am

I have arrived from there yesturday amd I am posting some shots in the pictures section. More to come today
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down