Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mail Parcel price changes 31st March

2 posters

Go down

Royal Mail Parcel price changes 31st March Empty Royal Mail Parcel price changes 31st March

Post  Sal Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Just posted a model to France today and the Post Master asked if I had seen the new prices coming in on the 31st which obviously I hadnt! Just had a quick scan thru the price list and UK hasnt gone up too much Second Class signed for up to 1kg £3.90 up from £3.70 etc. However its European and worldwide that shows the biggest increase. Just posted a 450g parcel by standard airmail to France and it cost me £4.95. As of the 1st April the same parcel will cost £7.90!!! However in the back of the booklet is listed a service called International Economy which it says is ideal for heavier items where speed isnt a priority and the price for that like for like is £5.10!! Will ask him tommorow what tiemescales are envisaged for this service otherwise its time to fina a courier service...

Sal

Back to top Go down

Royal Mail Parcel price changes 31st March Empty Re: Royal Mail Parcel price changes 31st March

Post  jusali Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 pm

I've always stuck with Royal Mail because they were a national concern. Now they've been sold off they're just like any other private company so I'm gonna shop about.this year.
jusali
jusali

Back to top Go down