Rally Legends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  JOB on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070111
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070110
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070211
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070210
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070214
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070213
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070215
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070212

A different view of Rallylegends

From the top - we think a bank paid for the food reception
Lining up at the start ramp
Lining up at a stage starts
Cars travelled to the rally in style comfort and security.



Last edited by JOB on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

JOB

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  Juha on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:18 pm

That looks about half the size of the breakfast buffet at our hotel, but a good effort nonetheless. lol!
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 31
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  JOB on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070221
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070218
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070216
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070217
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070220
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070219
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070222
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070224
Rally Legends - Page 2 P1070223
Again a few more shots from
In car of the start of The Legends stage
Shots from Parc Ferme
Unusual Course car - Evo 9 engine and transmission transplanted into what I think is a Mirage shell with Lancia Thema radiator and fans in the rear seats !!

JOB

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  mconboy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:00 am

Great pictures James. Serious machinery there.
mconboy
mconboy

Posts : 692
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : Sligo

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  ovlovman on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Been to this event twice now and it doesn't disappoint, there is nothing to rival it for pure madness.

Does anyone know who the company were selling the Hayden Paddon Hyundai & Lucky 037 models from last years Rally Legend? They had a stall at the entrance to service, I picked up a card when I was there but can't find it now.

My photos from the event are on my Instagram account if anyone is interested: https://www.instagram.com/seanyhassett/
ovlovman
ovlovman

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-02-18
Location : Galway

http://www.retrostock.ie

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  JOB on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:45 pm

ovlovman wrote:
Does anyone know who the company were selling the Hayden Paddon Hyundai & Lucky 037 models from last years Rally Legend? They had a stall at the entrance to service, I picked up a card when I was there but can't find it now.

If you came in the main entrance he was close to the end of the line of stalls on the right hand side - almost opposite the entrance for the cars to the start area/parc ferme. i also got his card but afaik its in transit with the rally car. Will have a look when it gets back.

JOB

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  ovlovman on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:58 pm

JOB wrote:
ovlovman wrote:
Does anyone know who the company were selling the Hayden Paddon Hyundai & Lucky 037 models from last years Rally Legend? They had a stall at the entrance to service, I picked up a card when I was there but can't find it now.

If you came in the main entrance he was close to the end of the line of stalls on the right hand side - almost opposite the entrance for the cars to the start area/parc ferme. i also got his card but afaik its in transit with the rally car. Will have a look when it gets back.

Yeah thats them, I went back on Sunday evening to buy some stuff but they had everything packed up.
ovlovman
ovlovman

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-02-18
Location : Galway

http://www.retrostock.ie

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  JOB on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:47 am

Just got my bag back. The website is www.decalsformodel.it and email is decalformodel@gmail.com There is also a tel no if you need it.

JOB

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  ovlovman on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 pm

JOB wrote:Just got my bag back. The website is www.decalsformodel.it and email is decalformodel@gmail.com There is also a tel no if you need it.

Thanks James!
ovlovman
ovlovman

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-02-18
Location : Galway

http://www.retrostock.ie

Back to top Go down

Rally Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally Legends

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum