Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a model builder for christmas gift

2 posters

Go down

Need a model builder for christmas gift Empty Need a model builder for christmas gift

Post  brian Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Someone has been in contact with me to build a model for them for a christmas gift. Its a long shot at this stage I know. I dont have the time as Ive already got a huge backlog of models and decals to draw for a forum member.

Anyone able to help. Will require building a resin kit and decals designed and printed.

Back to top Go down

Need a model builder for christmas gift Empty Re: Need a model builder for christmas gift

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Whats the model and the make of kit?
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Need a model builder for christmas gift Empty Re: Need a model builder for christmas gift

Post  brian Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Its a Peugeot 106 thats needed Rory.

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:09 pm

What are the decal requirements like? Is the paint job daft? Are the graphics available? I presume the scale is 1/43?
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm

To be honest I dont know. I was sent a message on facebook asking to do a model for the driver as a christmas present but I dont have any time so didnt ask too many questions. I just said I was ask around and see was there any takers.

I can get that person to contact you if you think you may be able to help

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:36 pm

PM me his name and I can look for him online to see what the scope of works is-does the modle have to be supplied as weell
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down