Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series

3 posters

Go down

IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series Empty IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series

Post  reeft1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:19 pm

I understand that IXO are going to be doing the late 70s early 80s Safari winning Datsuns starting with the 1981 car in a forthcoming partswork series. While it will decimate the value of old Mini Racing and Meri Kits model owners such as myself, im sure this will be seen as overwhelmingly good news by the majority of rally car collectors. Wouldn’t be surprised if these traded at a premium very shortly after issue as suspect they will be snapped up quickly.
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series Empty Re: IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series

Post  dbonser Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 am

Where did you see this? Looks like I get to add 2 more WRC winners to my collection (trying to stick to 1 instance of each car).

dbonser

Back to top Go down

IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series Empty Re: IXO to do the safari datsuns in a partswork series

Post  reeft1 Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:18 am

Someone replied to your Scale143 2021 wish list Douglas. A french collector has been corresponding with IXO on it.
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  dbonser Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:25 pm

reeft1 wrote:Someone replied to your Scale143 2021 wish list Douglas. A french collector has been corresponding with IXO on it.

Sweet! Whoever they are, there's a few more on that list. Very Happy I missed that yesterday somehow. Embarassed

dbonser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal the 2nd Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 pm

Great for Safari collectors however yet another distraction for Ixo!

One day they might actually get around to producing all the models they promise. One of the main reasons I packed in collecting 1/43rd rally was the trail of models that were listed and then disappeared, Puma S1600 being a prime example. Appreciate that the partworks part of the business leads and Ixo follows but even so..
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down