Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/8 Audi Quattro

2 posters

Go down

1/8 Audi Quattro  Empty 1/8 Audi Quattro

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:28 am

I am in the process of trying to organise to get an account set up to buy this. They are suggesting sending me ten issues at a time owing to post costs and weight. If anyone else is interested I'll let you know how I get on.

https://edicola.shop/abbonamento-costruisci-la-leggendaria-audi-quattro-by-centauria-cartaceo-settimanale.html

Last edited by RORY O CONNOR on Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Dr Tumbo likes this post

Back to top Go down

1/8 Audi Quattro  Empty Re: 1/8 Audi Quattro

Post  RORY O CONNOR Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:52 pm

If anyone is interested in getting this I have found a guy who will supply me from Italy. Will send in batches of 5 issues so Im getting 1-5 including the post for €59. Hoping to cut it down to make a Quattro sport, either Wilsons Manx or Hannu's COI 86 car. I still have to figure out how to do the front grill and headlights but the rest should be OK.

I can give you his email address if required. The publisher was initially responsive but now ignoring my emails
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:47 pm

So far so good. My supplier in Italy has sent me 25 of the issues with another 10 on the way to bring it to 35. Have not started building it yet as too busy and hope to do a     cutNshut short wheelbase quattro sport eventually. Obstacle to overcome will be the bonney and front grill and wheels. Ive found online a 3D print file for a quattro sport so hope to get the bonnet and grill done that way or it will be custom hand-built.  Been so busy with work etc no time for models at the mo but by the time I get to 50 or 50 issues, it will be time to start. Each issue is averaging at €15 including the post.
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Looking forward to see how this build comes along. It will definately be something different.

If you have a 3d model of the part you need, i can print it. While I cant design 3d models from scratch yet (learning curve is huge) I can scale and modify slightly existing models.

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:09 pm

I reckon I can make a modified bonnet and will need the grill and front headlights plus a set of the wide tarmac wheels made up somehow. I have found a site offering 3d printing files.
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down