Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long should you have to wait for payment

+2
newt5550
mcm motorsport
6 posters

Go down

How long should you have to wait for payment Empty How long should you have to wait for payment

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm

If you sell a model how long should you have to wait to be paid
I wish people wouldnt buy stuff them make you wait for payment it really hacks me off

Back to top Go down

How long should you have to wait for payment Empty Re: How long should you have to wait for payment

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm

is it the metro?
i'd give them 1 week and then report!

Back to top Go down

How long should you have to wait for payment Empty Re: How long should you have to wait for payment

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 pm

end of next week i'm told as i had a message to say they could not pay straight away
well i'm sorry but people shouldnt be bidding on stuff if they cannot pay

This may seem harsh to some but there are other bidders that where willing to pay straight away and others asking me to take it off ebay

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

I give 7 days to pay then if not report them. Abit harsh but it saves getting messed around.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Case now closed as Ebay have credited me my sellers fee back
They have also said I can authourise them to take the money out of the buyers willie6r4's account if I wish

I dont think I will bother as I dont want to sell the person it now for wasting my time and will be blocked from anything I sell now
If you are reading this willie6r4 thankyou for being a total time waster

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Fri May 04, 2012 8:48 pm

MARK... Ive had the same trouble with this waste of space...Willie6R4 (Donegal Man )????? Recommend if you notice this guy bidding on your stuff cancel him off, For your own good of course ! Have a case againest him myself and have paid the rotten %$%*^(^$*^(* sale fees...
Model Motorsport wrote:Case now closed as Ebay have credited me my sellers fee back
They have also said I can authourise them to take the money out of the buyers willie6r4's account if I wish

I dont think I will bother as I dont want to sell the person it now for wasting my time and will be blocked from anything I sell now
If you are reading this willie6r4 thankyou for being a total time waster
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm

good to know this info guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm

You have a txt regarding the seller fees Gary

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 pm

I too have sold stuff to willie6r4, but on the flip side of the coin I haven't had any trouble with payments - although I appreciate I'm not talking hundreds and hundreds of pounds in my case Mark. Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

whether its a pound or hundreds David i am glad in one way its not just me thats having probs with this person as it proves what the person is like
Sounds like another Cian Love from the old place

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Fri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

He's on my blocked bidders list now anyway - as is the Italian that raised an Item Not Received Dispute Case with Paypal this afternoon!

I posted the £5 item to him on Saturday 14 April and only obtained a Proof Of Posting. The first thing I know that he's (allegedly!) not received the item is when I receive notification from Paypal today! They have of course deducted the amount from my account whilst they investigate the case.

Sorry for going off topic Mark, but it's just getting a bit of the same old, same old.... Evil or Very Mad
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Go as off topic as you like David Laughing
Its just annoying when you do sell something in good faith that people feck you about and then send you mails telling you i cant pay you now but will later
I gave the guy a week and no reply so i reported him as I was losing £32.00 on sellers fees which i could spend buying something.
Like Gary is now being messed about its not on

Back to top Go down

Post  Diegoq Fri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm

I had someone that took three week to pay 4 decals after a weekI complained on Ebay a week later closed the case and got the fees back and suddenly he paid at the end. I have to deal with these cases many times on Ebay but normally I get paid after posting the dispute for non payment. I usually wait 7 days and put on the dispute and wait for another 7 day before I close the case.
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Well now Ebay has said anyone unpaying they can make them pay by taking it out of their account
This I will highlight on any other model i sell in future Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I have my ebay account set up to open an unpaid case automatically after 7 days,
It will also automatically close the case if the seller doesn't respond or pay, this way it speeds up getting the fees back
I've only had to use it twice, 1 buyer paid the next day and the other didn't respond so the case closed and I got the fees back

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down