Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary GMR Models Latest Diorama.... McRae 6R4 COI.... Updated Pic's added

+14
David Napier
jimb
mconboy
brian
bob 6r4
Simon6R4
tom 39
Beaney
Group B Models
sbuckley
GMR..Models
newt5550
mcm motorsport
Cazzo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gary GMR Models Latest Diorama.... McRae 6R4 COI.... Updated Pic's added - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary GMR Models Latest Diorama.... McRae 6R4 COI.... Updated Pic's added

Post  GMR..Models Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks David. Your comments are well kind.

In ref to doing 1 yourself...no bother to ya. Alls needed is a little imagination and in some cases patience.
Thanks again....
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gary GMR Models Latest Diorama.... McRae 6R4 COI.... Updated Pic's added - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary GMR Models Latest Diorama.... McRae 6R4 COI.... Updated Pic's added

Post  turn the wheel Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Gary...that is stunning work again...second to none....just like the Donegal finish ramp......STUNNING....I beg 1 FAVOUR....take it off the wheelie bin before somebody makes a HUGE mistake

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 am

turn the wheel wrote:Gary...that is stunning work again...second to none....just like the Donegal finish ramp......STUNNING....I beg 1 FAVOUR....take it off the wheelie bin before somebody makes a HUGE mistake
Hello Donie.. Thanks so much for your kind comments... Yeah i thought it best i had taken it inside incase the misses accidently on purpose slipped it into Green Bin lol Shocked On display in the front room for the time being until i get sick looking at it ! Smile
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Outstanding work Gary Cool
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Zeus wrote:Outstanding work Gary Cool
Cheers David... it will do me.
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Gary,
As the very fortunate beneficiary of your previous masterpiece I can only echo all the comments on here and in particular those that say that no photo does your work justice. Really excellent.
James

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

JOB wrote:Gary,
As the very fortunate beneficiary of your previous masterpiece I can only echo all the comments on here and in particular those that say that no photo does your work justice. Really excellent.
James
Hi James...Thanks so much for your comments.. And glad you like it.. And really glad you have enjoyed my last piece, most importantly you like it !!!!!! Thanks again !!!!!............ Smile
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2