Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and the bug is back !!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

and the bug is back !! - Page 2 Empty Re: and the bug is back !!

Post  Hampton Caught Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Joe Leslie wrote:thing is though paul the women just dont get it haha Razz

You're bang on there! There don't appear to be any women on this Forum at all! OK, we can't include Andy and the news of his cross-dressing recently (see another thread! Laughing ) but my better half doesn't get it either!

Thing is, I've realised I've always enjoyed collecting and modifying model cars since a VERY early age. It's just that now, with the computer and printer and other technology and tools, I can make my own decals and paint models up to a far better standard than I could as a kid - or so I tell myself, anyway! Very Happy

One thing that has changed, though! The cost! affraid Couldn't bear to total up the replacement cost of my collection, what with the Code 3s I've bought or made! Ouch! Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

and the bug is back !! - Page 2 Empty Re: and the bug is back !!

Post  Joe Leslie Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Hampton Caught wrote:
Joe Leslie wrote:thing is though paul the women just dont get it haha Razz

You're bang on there! There don't appear to be any women on this Forum at all! OK, we can't include Andy and the news of his cross-dressing recently (see another thread! Laughing ) but my better half doesn't get it either!

Thing is, I've realised I've always enjoyed collecting and modifying model cars since a VERY early age. It's just that now, with the computer and printer and other technology and tools, I can make my own decals and paint models up to a far better standard than I could as a kid - or so I tell myself, anyway! Very Happy

One thing that has changed, though! The cost! affraid Couldn't bear to total up the replacement cost of my collection, what with the Code 3s I've bought or made! Ouch! Cheers, Steve

oh please tell me theres a link Very Happy

some of the prices are crazy.. i wish to god that when i was a kid i had the sense to leave the models i had alone and not play rally with them Sad
Joe Leslie
Joe Leslie

https://www.youtube.com/joel5122

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2