Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!!

+2
Steve Young
mcm motorsport
6 posters

Go down

james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!! Empty james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!!

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 pm

got a tx mg from a certain man in portadown who tells me he is selling a james cullen pink sierra for his friend!Rolling Eyes 
£200 no offers.....everyone knows how much im looking 1 of these but theres no way its worth anywhere near that sorta doh in these times. i offered £150 but got no reply!
shouldnt be surprised really!
so the search continue's.

Back to top Go down

james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!! Empty Re: james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!!

Post  Steve Young Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Unfortunately everyone knows how much you want one hence price it call supply and demand, I have the same issue with the Castrol Fisher Mk2 one day mate one day Sad 
Steve Young
Steve Young

Back to top Go down

james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!! Empty Re: james cullen pink sierra selling for a friend!!

Post  bmd Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm

paul i presume by friend he means 'brother'?............Rolling Eyes 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

bmd wrote:paul i presume by friend he means  'brother'?............:roll: 

surely he wouldnt do a thing like that:roll: Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post  focuswrc Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 pm

bmd wrote:paul i presume by friend he means  'brother'?............Rolling Eyes 

Ars* Holes. Wouldn't even have made him an offer.

focuswrc

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 am

Buy it Paul. At the end of the day it's only money and you can't take it with you. Plus you got plenty anyway Laughing 
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 am

Even if it was worth 200, i buy it off him. I understand that he doesnt accept offers. But to be ignorant in your response to these offers is unacceptable. You can stick your models where the sun dont shine then

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 pm

newt5550 wrote:Buy it Paul. At the end of the day it's only money and you can't take it with you. Plus you got plenty anyway Laughing 

that story is all lies mate Razz Razz 
its the usual story with paying out big money for models,once you buy an expensive model few weeks later you hear tell of decals/cheaper version becommin availalbe! (yes i know a kmd model is a kmd model at the end of the day) but a well built model/printed decals still looks well in the cabinet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down