Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month? Empty Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month?

Post  brian Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month? Just received an order from them today with 2 coupons for £5 off orders over £30, but the date on them is up at the end of the month and i wont need anymore paper before then.

If you want one PM me

Back to top Go down

Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month? Empty Re: Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month?

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 pm

I can vouch for Crafty Computer Paper - excellent materials Their decal paper is superb. Their prices aren't necessarily the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for.

I'd be interested in a voucher myself but I'm sure I won't be buying anything in the coming months. Have plenty of paper left. Thanks for the offer, Brian, that's very good of you and hope someone can make the most of the saving!

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month? Empty Re: Anyone buying decal paper from craftycomputer before the end of the month?

Post  brian Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Their paper is good alright. Never had any problems with it. The codes expire the end of the month so someone may as well use them.

As you said its not the cheapest but its worth it for the quality. I cut each A4 sheet into 4 parts anyway to make A6 paper size and just print on that. Means if for some reason the printer doesnt print correctly, i havnt wasted a full A4 sheet, and have very little waste compared to printing a few decals on a full A4 size

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Brian, I keep my A4 sheets whole but lay out the decals I'm making across the width of the paper so once printed, I cut the area used off and have a standard width, but not standard length of decal paper to use in the future.

I got fed up munching through decal sheets with only a small part used, hence the method I now use.

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 pm

ditto
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Ditto ditto! lol!
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Towards the end, you can sellotape a strip as small as an inch wide aroud the very edges to a piece of normal a4 paper and it still works when it feeds through your printer.

A great xmas present tip courtesy of John Noakes, Peter Purves and Valerie Singleton
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm led to believe that you'll break your printer if you feed it with a pair of Val's old knickers! Shocked 
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Never heard it called a printer before but thanks for the warning
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Fnaaar! lol! 
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down