Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something fishy going on?

3 posters

Go down

something fishy going on? Empty something fishy going on?

Post  bmd 8th November 2013, 1:15 am

right lads, i know 'streetfighter' likes to make his listings stand out in glorious colour, as he hypes the different  features of his models to the max, but this model wasn't even getting this amount before the great market crash!!!!  ......how the heck did he get so much for it??
i was going to strip mine for an irish conversion, but if i thought i'd get near this amount, well......... scratch  lol! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350912449265?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

something fishy going on? Empty Re: something fishy going on?

Post  newt5550 8th November 2013, 6:16 pm

Now i not one to speculate Rolling Eyes  BUT. Private listings, bidders id protected. Loads of bids near the end. Seems to me someones bumping the bids up a tad or two. Suspect 
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  jusali 8th November 2013, 9:00 pm

The shit I've had selling lately I kinda wish him well. Why? I dunno but with the fees and the blatant disregard for sellers and the ease of buyer blackmail. Ebay fucking sucks right now and to still hang in there week after week. You gotta be tough....... Wish my sales went so well Embarassed 
jusali
jusali

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 9th November 2013, 7:47 am

jusali wrote:The shit I've had selling lately I kinda wish him well. Why? I dunno but with the fees and the blatant disregard for sellers and the ease of buyer blackmail. Ebay fucking sucks right now and to still hang in there week after week. You gotta be tough....... Wish my sales went so well Embarassed 

A word perfect description. Nice one Justin.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum