Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayo Stages Rally

3 posters

Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Mayo Stages Rally

Post  tom 39 Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 pm

This was set up for todays rally...Brillant idea updated all day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tom 39
tom 39

Posts : 421
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm

certainly a great way of keeping up todate with the action,hopefully more clubs go the same way.

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  David Napier Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm

great work from that club, as you say Paul, hopefully the shape of things to come!

David Napier

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

David Napier wrote:great work from that club, as you say Paul, hopefully the shape of things to come!

its up too the clubs to pay killian for his work.....i hope they do!

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  David Napier Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
David Napier wrote:great work from that club, as you say Paul, hopefully the shape of things to come!

its up too the clubs to pay killian for his work.....i hope they do!

does he have a helicopter from stage to stage or was the route and timing friendly to this idea?

David Napier

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

David Napier wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:
David Napier wrote:great work from that club, as you say Paul, hopefully the shape of things to come!

its up too the clubs to pay killian for his work.....i hope they do!

does he have a helicopter from stage to stage or was the route and timing friendly to this idea?

not sure but he was very quick at getting around! Razz

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Mayo Stages Rally Empty Re: Mayo Stages Rally

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum