Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W a n t e d

+4
Hampton Caught
rallypics
newt5550
JOB
8 posters

Go down

W a n t e d Empty W a n t e d

Post  JOB Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Not too sure where this topic fits in but some of you will have seen some excellent pics I have tagged myself on facebook. AlHajri and Cullen "Rothmans" Sierras and AJ Keating Manta. Three cars I would love to get done. Anyone else out there with photos of these ? Anyone with plans to get them done? If not I will get the ball rolling. On the Rothmans topic - I am watching a Greek magazine on ebay at the minute with the photo of a Galant VR4 in Rothmans colours on the cover - methinks I will have to move to Cyprus or Greece to continue to get my Rothmans "fix".

JOB

Back to top Go down

W a n t e d Empty Re: W a n t e d

Post  newt5550 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Ooooo, sorry no pics but i will be up for a Manta if it's done.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  rallypics Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 am

Should be able to help with AJ and James' cars.

Martin
rallypics
rallypics

http://www.rallypics.org

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 am

rallypics wrote:Should be able to help with AJ and James' cars.

Martin

Great to hear Martin. I have befriended Brendan O'Brien on facebook and got him into the model motorsport group with a view of him coming on here. He has a library of older photos - some of which he has very kindly sent to me and the kicker is that he has an interest in models as well !!!

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 am

Hi James,

Any news on your MG ZR rally models? Was there one going spare? I was looking forward to confirming things with you earlier in the week just as the old Forum went missing!

Many thanks, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

Hampton Caught wrote:Hi James,

Any news on your MG ZR rally models? Was there one going spare? I was looking forward to confirming things with you earlier in the week just as the old Forum went missing!

Many thanks, Steve

Steve,

All the original Ravens Rock S2000's are spoken for. I have provisional plans to get a Rally Ireland 2007 version done and that list has 6 people on it already so I was thinking of getting a limited run of 10 done. I will have to check it out with Janos etc etc I am also inclined to let the forum get up a running so that any others who may be interested can add their names. As I have said elsewhere I am not in it to make money but neither do i want to get left with unsold models.

On a different note and probably each topic requires its own thread but just before the demise of Pats forum JFE had agreed to do a Nesbitt Rally Ireland 2007 Subaru. I needed 15 punters for him to proceed and i got very nearly that. In the case of JFE I would imagine the need to get ones name on the list may not be as important as he will probably make more than the 15. However he has now come back to me looking for photos of Rally Ireland 2007 as he lost a lot of photos when his email was hacked.

JFE has the same issue with Alan Rings Evo - lost photos but they will be more easily found. But any photos appreciated. Being openly selfish, my interest is Stonethrowers 2010 and Rally Ireland 2007.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 am

This seems to be turning into a JOB thread which is fine by me so there are a few other models/decals of a general nature i would like to get done but photos are scarce at present so anyone with access to photos of these cars can you please contact me and i will do my best to accumulate enough to hopefully get a model builder to do one. If there are modelbuilders on here with plans to do any of those listed please contact me as I have no wish to ruin anyones plans and anything I get they are more than welcome to. So here goes;
Pentti Astra
Pentti Manta 400
Pentti Starion

Any Rothmans car rallied in Ireland - Coleman M3, Metro, Cullen Sierra, All Hajri Sierra.

John McCarthy Corolla WRC.

My preference has always been for cars I have sat in and I know there are plans for some Liam O'Callaghan cars and some more Nesbitt cars so I will not go there.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 am

Hi James,

Thanks for clarifying things. You can definitely put me down for one of the Rally Ireland 2007 models. Let me know if you need a deposit. Very Happy

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:50 pm

You can put me down for a MG Rally Ireland model James and any Manta's you get done. Really like the sound of a Pentti Manta Very Happy
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm

JOB wrote:
JFE has the same issue with Alan Rings Evo - lost photos but they will be more easily found. But any photos appreciated. Being openly selfish, my interest is Stonethrowers 2010 and Rally Ireland 2007.

James I'll email you a few pics of Alans Evo from Stonethrowers 2010 during the week that might help in your quest
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rallypics Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 pm

JOB wrote:Pentti Astra
Pentti Manta 400
Pentti Starion

Should be able to help you with most of thse James.
rallypics
rallypics

http://www.rallypics.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm

james, i will also take a set of any mantas you do m8, cheers Cool
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

i sent jf A R's file but i guess that was lossed too.
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

JOB wrote: So here goes;
Pentti Astra
Pentti Manta 400
Pentti Starion

Any Rothmans car rallied in Ireland - Coleman M3, Metro, Cullen Sierra, All Hajri Sierra.

These are also on my wanted list Shocked
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum