Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bulldog rally

5 posters

Go down

bulldog rally Empty bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

why has this evenings stages been cancelled?

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  srsmodels Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Thinks its due to a low entry of shopping trolleys lol Paul....

srsmodels

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Carlisle CUMBRIA

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 pm

srsmodels wrote:Thinks its due to a low entry of shopping trolleys lol Paul....

now now steve! lol! lol!

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Speedy Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Apparently they got the entry for the BRC section that they were expecting, it's the National and Historics where the shortfall has come from. I hope The Pirelli doesn't suffer the same way
Speedy
Speedy

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Carlow, S.Ireland

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Steve Young Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

It seems that there was a low entry for the championship that was running the two stages tonight, the organisers decided that they would be out of pocket and that they could save 10k by not running these.

It will not affect the real cars Very Happy coz they were only running Saturdays stages

TBH IMO the BRC championship has lost its was and the BTRDA is a far better championship perhaps they need to rethink what cars they allow and who can afford to complete.
Steve Young
Steve Young

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 64
Location : Chesterfield Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Steve Young wrote:It seems that there was a low entry for the championship that was running the two stages tonight, the organisers decided that they would be out of pocket and that they could save 10k by not running these.

It will not affect the real cars Very Happy coz they were only running Saturdays stages

TBH IMO the BRC championship has lost its was and the BTRDA is a far better championship perhaps they need to rethink what cars they allow and who can afford to complete.


i agree completly!!!! the brc used to be the best with all the great drivers/cars taken part.

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Steve Young Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
Steve Young wrote:It seems that there was a low entry for the championship that was running the two stages tonight, the organisers decided that they would be out of pocket and that they could save 10k by not running these.

It will not affect the real cars Very Happy coz they were only running Saturdays stages

TBH IMO the BRC championship has lost its was and the BTRDA is a far better championship perhaps they need to rethink what cars they allow and who can afford to complete.


i agree completly!!!! the brc used to be the best with all the great drivers/cars taken part.

Paul unfortunately with my age I can go back further than I care to remember when all the events were internationals, those heady days of the top guys and top teams on the Mintex etc, those were the days arrrrrrr Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Steve Young
Steve Young

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 64
Location : Chesterfield Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 pm

be carful now steve or i'll be able to work your age out! lol!

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Juha Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:03 pm

It's shown right under his name Paul. lol
Juha
Juha

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 36
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Juha wrote:It's shown right under his name Paul. lol

never noticed juha! Embarassed Embarassed lol!

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Steve Young Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Unfortunately a lot of the top guys that were my heros are no longer with us, thats how old, and yes my age is shown affraid
Steve Young
Steve Young

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 64
Location : Chesterfield Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Steve Young wrote:Unfortunately a lot of the top guys that were my heros are no longer with us, thats how old, and yes my age is shown affraid

feck me so's mine!! affraid lol

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Steve Young Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Question is are we toooo old to be collecting toy cars!!!!! Very Happy
Steve Young
Steve Young

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 64
Location : Chesterfield Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Steve Young wrote:Question is are we toooo old to be collecting toy cars!!!!! Very Happy

when anybody asks me i say there for my 6 year old son Wink Razz

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Steve Young Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
Steve Young wrote:Question is are we toooo old to be collecting toy cars!!!!! Very Happy

when anybody asks me i say there for my 6 year old son Wink Razz

Never thought about that, again disadvantaged 21 and 24 yo may not be so creditable answer
Steve Young
Steve Young

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 64
Location : Chesterfield Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Steve Young wrote:
mcm motorsport wrote:
Steve Young wrote:Question is are we toooo old to be collecting toy cars!!!!! Very Happy

when anybody asks me i say there for my 6 year old son Wink Razz

Never thought about that, again disadvantaged 21 and 24 yo may not be so creditable answer

give it a few years and say there for the grand children! Wink Wink

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
mcm motorsport
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 44
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

bulldog rally Empty Re: bulldog rally

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum