Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ixo "Year book" 2015

2 posters

Go down

Ixo "Year book" 2015 Empty Ixo "Year book" 2015

Post  Sal Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:53 pm

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.premium-collectibles.com%2Ffiles%2F2015-Collector-Guide.pdf&h=IAQHmJc9X&enc=AZPDxYYOeHxiNkcIna-L1Ui5rdvTgp9aBoI-I8zjIdbWznsqe8a9xki86to2NoTlj0fU7gvKXMc9kTdxPMEuN24mbn9FViaeR4MhYWNgMkOKfRPmQY2nUGS1xRLCNJC30qQUHbVQ85I6oRYx5zPUE6PugzDyCBLsx3Qxxozp8nLWvw&s=1

Not sure if everyone has had chance to peruse this document yet but if you have then maybe you are as dissapointed as me!

Despite the big FB campaign recently the white Senna Metro or similar is noticeable by its absence. In the Classic Rally Cars section 2 of the entries are Japanese Touring Cars and also a couple of really obscure cars to be modelled when more relevant versions are no where to be seen. In the Modern section the 208T16 is being modelled but not Breen's Acropolis car which surely was the machines first big win?!

They claim to be enthusiasts yet seem to be missing a big chunk of the sports heritage. Bizarre.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Ixo "Year book" 2015 Empty Re: Ixo "Year book" 2015

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi Chris,

I guess they're never going to please all the people all the time, who can, but understand your frustration. scratch If I was on Facebook and could see the catalogue for myself, I expect I'd share your feelings. Wink

I suspect the white MG Metro 6R4 may have been too late to make it into the catalogue/ work programme straight away, but who knows, maybe it will materialise later in 2015/ early 2016? Rolling Eyes Maybe!

One thing's for certain, there will still be 6R4s I'll want to make models of by the time it does appear! Very Happy

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Bearing in mind how many models that Ixo have previously announced but which have yet to see the light of day perhaps I'm being unkind and we will learn more from thier Friendface pages in due course but seems like a bit of a missed opportunity to win hearts and minds at the start of the year!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down