Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37

3 posters

Go down

World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37 Empty World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37

Post  Sal Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Kind of by accident I caught the hour long highlights footage of the first round of the 2015 World Rallycross championship from Portugal on Quest last night (Channel 37 on Freeview in the UK) Coverage majored on the supercars and lites but bearing in mind the race was only the day before and not having Europsport I thought that it was a pretty good programme even though the American style graphics did jar a little! Looks like every round is going to be aired, so it’s well worth looking for in future. They also have a catch up service online in case you forget.

Sal

Back to top Go down

World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37 Empty Re: World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37

Post  Hampton Caught Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Snap!

I also found this broadcast by accident, so went to Quest +1 (Channel 38 on good 'ole Freeview) and recorded the whole broadcast. cheers

Excellent broadcast, I thought (taking into account Chris' justified criticisms) made all the more dramatic by the changing weather conditions over the weekend. Started wet, dried out, getting dusty then very heavy rain during the semis and finals.

There was a(nother) strange graphic at one point which I think was for the driver who got to the first corner first in the final. Seemed a but unnecessary, given the quality of the rest of the action, but there you go! A short interview with Petter Solberg made for a neat addition to the broadcast.

Looks very hopeful for the rest of the season. I've set the recorder to capture the whole series! bounce Yee hah!

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37 Empty Re: World Rallycross 2015 or RX if you must on Quest Freeview 37

Post  Sal Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 am

Second round highlights from Germany on at 19.00pm on Quest.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Lowe Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 am

thanks
wasnt happy the livestream wasn't available here, but will set tivo box to record tonight
Mark Lowe
Mark Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down