Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo

3 posters

Go down

WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo Empty WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo

Post  Cowley Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:45 pm

As the title of this thread suggests, I'm looking for a good quality master logo for the Lombard North Central Credit For Cars 'laurel wreath' logo that appeared on cars entered into the Lombard RAC Rallies of the 1980s, and which was usually applied on the roof, just above the driver & co-driver's heads.

Many thanks! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo Empty Re: WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo

Post  sbuckley Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:59 am

Any good?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sbuckley
sbuckley

Back to top Go down

WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo Empty Re: WANTED! : Lombard North Central Credit For Cars logo

Post  Cowley Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 am

Many thanks, Sean. That looks great - apart from the fact it's slightly distorted in the photo on ebay - but I'm pretty sure I can un-distort it prior to tracing it.

Cheers mate. Wink
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  CDM Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:24 am

Dave

Not suire if you have sorted this one out yet but I found my original Lombard Logos yesterday.

I tried to email the photo to you but the email failed. Have you changed it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheers
Chris

CDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Thank you Chris, and apologies to yourself, and every other contributor to my request, but I'm all sorted on this one now! Wink I actually managed to prise a vector pdf out of the ebay seller that Sean linked to several weeks back. That's a result I say...

Regarding your failed attempt to email me, that was purely down to the simplicities of myself failing to pay the bill! Laughing

Many thanks again mate!
Cowley
Cowley

Back to top Go down

Post  CDM Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Dave

OK no problem

Is youremail back up and running now?

CD

CDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down