Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galway International Rally 2016 highlights on Sky

2 posters

Go down

Galway International Rally 2016 highlights on Sky Empty Galway International Rally 2016 highlights on Sky

Post  jimb Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:41 pm

For those of you like myself who are well cheesed off with no Motors Tv (Sky channel 447) at present on Sky, you can view and record the Galway International 2016 highlights on the Irish TV channel on Sky (channel 191).

It is also possible to set up Motors tv to watch on Sky but you cannot record;

There was also this useful advice posted on Facebook. If you are a Sky subscriber, go to Services, Options, Add Channels and enter the following details: 11082 H, Symbol Rate 22000, FEC 5/6 and you will pick it up there for now, but wont be able to record on it.

jimb
jimb

Back to top Go down

Galway International Rally 2016 highlights on Sky Empty Re: Galway International Rally 2016 highlights on Sky

Post  Sal Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Suggestions that Motors will be back on the Sky EPG soon but if you have a recorder hooked up to your sky box it will work as it did for me last night after I retuned. Motors is currently residing in "other channels"

Sal

Back to top Go down