Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?!

2 posters

Go down

Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?! Empty Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?!

Post  Sal the 2nd Mon May 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Just been reading that this years Rally Legend event in San Marino will feature a tribute to Colin Mcrae to mark his passing and will feature every living WRC Champion driving a car similar to that they won their title in! The only missing driver will be Sainz who will be in the USA as his son is racing in F1 that weekend!

Being going to go for several years so looks like this year is the year to do it!
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?! Empty Re: Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?!

Post  Sal the 2nd Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:02 am

http://www.rallylegend.com/en/

Entry list is out. How jealous am I that I'm not going?! I hope it pisses down for the weekend!! Evil or Very Mad
Sal the 2nd
Sal the 2nd

Back to top Go down

Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?! Empty Re: Rally Legend 2017 McRae celebration Once in a lifetime event?!

Post  David Napier Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28 pm

A cool event no doubt, but I do feel McRae is often misquoted in peoples remembrances, I'm happy to be proved wrong but I seriously doubt that a Scot would ever naturally say 'straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers'

David Napier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down