Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airbrush and compressor reccomendations

2 posters

Go down

Airbrush and compressor reccomendations Empty Airbrush and compressor reccomendations

Post  brian Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm

Anyone using an airbrush have any recommendations for an airbrush and compressor.
Looking to move away from rattle cans as the range of colours is limited

Back to top Go down

Airbrush and compressor reccomendations Empty Re: Airbrush and compressor reccomendations

Post  Madhun67 Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm

i had ( in the US) such good luck with Badger or Paasche.As matter of fact i just scored a $30 Badger internal mix kit on eBay,used with bottles and all.Compressor i havent got,as i always used an airtank filled to 120 PSI Smile

Madhun67

Back to top Go down

Airbrush and compressor reccomendations Empty Re: Airbrush and compressor reccomendations

Post  brian Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Think ive decided on what ill end up buying. Airbruxh will be a cheap one until i decide to upgrade.
Zero paints come pre thinned so i think ill start with those

Back to top Go down

Post  Madhun67 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:44 pm

LOL never hear d of those .................its like a new learning experience with all of you guys' European stuff Smile I have to Google everything you guys say !

Madhun67

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:56 pm

Zero paints are available now in the US in hobbyworld.
Most of us on this forum are from Ireland or the UK with the odd person from the continent thrown in. We are very much biased towards UK and Irish rally drivers so apologies up front haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Madhun67 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Haha no problem here ! Richard Burns ,Bertie Fisher are just a few of my favs so I’ll for right in Smile
I’ll check out Hobbyworld ,thank you

Madhun67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down