Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What ever happened to.....

Go down

What ever happened to..... Empty What ever happened to.....

Post  Dr Tumbo on Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:15 am

Living on the other side of the world can make it very difficult to keep up with the Irish scene. Hasn't helped that thanks to training it's been years since I really followers more than the wrc - hopefully this will change.

Wondering whatever happened to Kevin Lynch. Not the greatest driver but certainly put in the effort and into the community. Wondering where he's at now, last I can see he rallied in 2009??? Those KPL liveries were quite striking and I'm pleased to have a few in the collection - incl those from Steve and the Late Mark Lowe
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to..... Empty Re: What ever happened to.....

Post  RORY O CONNOR on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:44 pm

Dr Tumbo wrote:Living on the other side of the world can make it very difficult to keep up with the Irish scene. Hasn't helped that thanks to training it's been years since I really followers more than the wrc - hopefully this will change.

Wondering whatever happened to Kevin Lynch. Not the greatest driver but certainly put in the effort and into the community. Wondering where he's at now, last I can see he rallied in 2009??? Those KPL liveries were quite striking and I'm pleased to have a few in the collection - incl those from Steve and the Late Mark Lowe

Kevin's business crashed in the big recession of 2010/2011 so no money for rally cars!
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo on Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:53 am

Sadly that makes sense Crying or Very sad
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum