Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas

4 posters

Go down

Christmas  Empty Christmas

Post  bmd Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:00 am

yeah i know its been cr_p in many ways.....and while we acknowledge that this little hobby of ours is way down in priority compared to life, health, family, jobs, financial security etc, it has been mentioned that it has been a blessing to some when stuck at home during lockdown, so it has undoubtedly helped some of us...as we end 2020, and look forward to 2021 with no end of virus-related issues in sight, it still seemed right to wish the forum a happy (as it can be) Christmas and (hopefully) a much better new year...so best wishes to all members.... santa
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Christmas  Empty Re: Christmas

Post  reeft1 Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:22 am

Likewise Billy. Be grateful for what we have and hope 2021 brings a much needed uplift for everyone
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rallycol Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:50 pm

Well said lads, hope Santa brings you all something nice

Rallycol

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Many happy returns to one and all. My wish list has had a number of holes put in it recently but in true addict style I have substituted new "wanteds" and added to the list. Stay safe and enjoy a hobby which has brought many good people into my life.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down