Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available

2 posters

Go down

What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available Empty What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available

Post  puddlejumper Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Hi

Admin, please remove if not allowed .

Is Ignition models (Japan) the only company that produces a 1/18 model of the Corolla GT Coupe. My car is the standard (UK car) 3dr with the fixed headlight. I can find plenty of the 3dr models with the pop up lights, but i would love to add a replica of my full size one to the model collection.

Regards
Stephen

puddlejumper

Back to top Go down

What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available Empty Re: What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available

Post  Mal Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:05 am

Stephen, are talking about the AE85/6? If so, no one has done them in 1/18. Ignition have done the hatchback with the Japan unique grill, but not the standard slated grill.

Mal

Back to top Go down

What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available Empty Re: What 1/18 GT Coupe models are available

Post  puddlejumper Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:23 pm

Mal wrote:Stephen, are talking about the AE85/6? If so, no one has done them in 1/18. Ignition have done the hatchback with the Japan unique grill, but not the standard slated grill.

Hello Mal

Thank you for the reply, yes it's at AE86 version i was enquiring about. Hopefully someone will bring one out one day.

Regards
Stephen

puddlejumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down