Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full collection. sell as a whole or split

+3
focuswrc
Beaney
newt5550
7 posters

Go down

Full collection. sell as a whole or split Empty Full collection. sell as a whole or split

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

what do ya reckon

Back to top Go down

Full collection. sell as a whole or split Empty Re: Full collection. sell as a whole or split

Post  newt5550 Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

What yours? affraid
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Full collection. sell as a whole or split Empty Re: Full collection. sell as a whole or split

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Ye Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaney Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 pm

split
Beaney
Beaney

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Thu May 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I would say don't do it, but then you want the money for your rallying.

I'd say split because you would get more money that way.

Still sad to sell them though Sad
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  focuswrc Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Mark sad to see you selling mate. Not a lot out there would have the money for the lot. Would be handy if you could sell them as one lot. No packing or posting.

focuswrc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm

the truth is i am getting no time to make for myself properley and the collection I do have is sat in boxes away
I just think I am losing interest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardy Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 pm

i know how you feel mark ive had that feeling alot in the past 12months....make sure its right for you and remember why you first got into models that first day walking into showcase models...i do miss walking into a proper model shop Sad

Cardy
Cardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juha Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Split, with that set of 6R4 decals heading towards my mailbox. Laughing
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Cardy wrote:i know how you feel mark ive had that feeling alot in the past 12months....make sure its right for you and remember why you first got into models that first day walking into showcase models...i do miss walking into a proper model shop Sad
Nail on the head Graham
buying models online just inst the same as going into a shop.

I must remember not to type under the influence of drink
Ignore me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardy Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Model Motorsport wrote:
Cardy wrote:i know how you feel mark ive had that feeling alot in the past 12months....make sure its right for you and remember why you first got into models that first day walking into showcase models...i do miss walking into a proper model shop Sad
Nail on the head Graham
buying models online just inst the same as going into a shop.
I must remember not to type under the influence of drink
Ignore me Laughing

i used to know where model shops where all over the north 10 years ago now they have all gone.....may be we could meet half way and open a shop in penrith or kendal Idea
Cardy
Cardy

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

meet me tomorrow and i'll buy the lot. im in the mainland with the truck....fill her up!! Razz
im in stonehaven just south of aberdeen right now,loading in the morning and then traveling all the way down to carlise,pick up another tractor and on the 7.35pm boat tomorrow......feck the tachograph me thinks!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Manowar Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

Really think it over so that you don't regret it a year later. And if you still want to sell then split it up.
Manowar
Manowar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down