Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!)

+17
Joe Leslie
gofastfreddy
GKnight
GMR..Models
Zeus
Juha
newt5550
Beaney
Cardy
nixr2
Admin
Cazzo
andreasclio
RORY O CONNOR
mconboy
mcm motorsport
bmd
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!)

Post  bmd Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

sweeeeett m8!! nice to see you coming over..lol!! Twisted Evil

std sti m8 has 264 bhp, unless fitted with the ppp (prodrive performance package) which is a simple remap plus prodrive back-box, adding an extra 40 bhp, so a total of 304,,,,,,,,,if a genuine ppp is fitted she should have come with a cert of authenticity..........otherwise still a class motor m8.........generally speaking the scooby is not as raw as the evo, but is easier to live with day-in day-out, horses for courses m8, i must admit i love the both of them!

and then there's the two beasts in the background.....................ooooeeerrrrr missus! lol!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!)

Post  Juha Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:thanks guys....i know absolutly nothing about the sti only it was cheap! lol
04 98k 1 owner (cha lang wong Razz ) standard bhp (whatever that is) £4000
who wants to buy a sub? Rolling Eyes Razz
My Twingo cost just as much, new. affraid

I wish used cars were that cheap on our side of the pond.
Juha
Juha

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan_C Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Two nice wagons Paul!

I changed the car a few months ago, forgot to update this. Here's the new yoke:
our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 20120817_182625
Ryan_C
Ryan_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 pm

That's another one to waken up the neighbors lol!
Tidy motor Paul and it's painted in New Holland blue!! Cool

Lik3in the Golf Ryan,
Collecting your max sc3n3 points with the plates and wheels Wink

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Ryan_C wrote:Two nice wagons Paul!

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 20120817_182625

Love it, best driving modern VW. I'm saving for a white one myself
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:29 pm

ryan.......lovely gti m8, really nice motor...... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Cazzo wrote:.

That's another one to waken up the neighbors lol!
Tidy motor Paul and it's painted in New Holland blue!! Cool

Lik3in the Golf Ryan,
Collecting your max sc3n3 points with the plates and wheels Wink

thats the 1st thing my da said too!! lol
thanks guys. yeah i thought around 260-280bhp billy,nice car to drive compared to the evo,you could drive her standard and not release the power if you didnt require it Razz the evo is more aggressive with gear changes,road holding power etc etc.
sweet golf ryan!! is that weight bridge shes sitting on? Embarassed Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Had to chop in the Imprezas as the kids grew up. Convinced the mrs that a Legacy was a logical next step. "Oh, did i omit to mention darling that its a 280hp twin turbo import? Sorry, oversight on my part......."

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 DSCF0071a
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

LOL!!!like your style m8!! cheers
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 pm

bmd wrote:LOL!!!like your style m8!! cheers

ive used your style of thinking in the past mate! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Nice scooby Paul..Golf looks swell in white aswell Ryan.. It must be in the water.. we are all buying new cars lol.. sorry cant post pics yet.. as ive also changed cars.1 week to be precise..And yes another evo. Just cant get away from them like most things on the road lol... Its a Tommi Mak edition and boasting i believe 500 bhp with all the pops and bangs.. loving it...
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mconboy Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Lovely cars all round lads.
Well to wear with the new ones..
Paul not sure about the two tractors.They spoil two fine cars lol! lol!
mconboy
mconboy

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 pm

we want pics we want pics we want pics!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am

mcm motorsport wrote:
bmd wrote:LOL!!!like your style m8!! cheers

ive used your style of thinking in the past mate! Razz

Quality and the cars nice too
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:22 am

Zeus wrote:
Ryan_C wrote:Two nice wagons Paul!

Love it, best driving modern VW. I'm saving for a white one myself

Very nice Ryan. Would like a scirocco, only car VW do that i like now.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  type r pete Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

here is a pic of my sti type r this only comes out weekends Smile

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 IMG_9280
type r pete
type r pete

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 pm

lovely sub!!

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Superb!
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  GMR..Models Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Very nice Pete...
GMR..Models
GMR..Models

http://www.gmrmodels.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:56 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:bought this sti impreza last night.....but the evo is staying!

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 Sam0672d

Rumour has it Paul purchased all of these at the same time as he bought the Scooby. He was apparently heard muttering "a man can't have too many New Hollands....."

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 Tractor
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaney Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

only seen this post now again, paul the scooby is beautiful! Im sorry but im a scooby man if I had to pick... LOL (although ur evo is nice aswell)

ryan, thats a tidy golf..

and pete that scooby is beautiful aswell... now I see how yous can afford so many nice models, as well as having real nice cars... LOL

Last edited by Beaney on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beaney
Beaney

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

pete, your scoob is lethal m8!!!! Cool Cool Cool
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 pm

[quote="reeft1"]
mcm motorsport wrote:

Rumour has it Paul purchased all of these at the same time as he bought the Scooby. He was apparently heard muttering "a man can't have too many New Hollands....."

our 1:1 daily ride....(listen me, saying 'ride', i'm really down with the homies!!) - Page 3 Tractor

whaoooo wheres that yard at!!!! affraid affraid i would have a field day in there!!! bounce
thanks mark.

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Paul - Just down the road from me - its the old Ford tractor plant at Basildon, essex, now run by New Holland.
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 pm

reeft1 wrote:Paul - Just down the road from me - its the old Ford tractor plant at Basildon, essex, now run by New Holland.

thought that as soon as i posted my last post. i was in that factory in 91 when ford 7610's were the main tractor....not that i can remember much about it,just have the pics to prove Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next